How much foreskin do you have? (UPDATED w/ More Choices)

What is your foreskin coverage index?(Please READ post below before completing poll!)

• Total voters

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Latest Fight Over the Foreskin — The New York Times

“Male circumcision is deeply ingrained in our culture and in monotheism — we’re talking Freud, we’re talking the Bible,” said Karen Ericksen Paige, a professor emerita of psychology at University of California, Davis, who has studied the cultural history of circumcision. “It’s hard to set all that aside and be objective.”

As one of the few countries where circumcision is widely practiced for non-religious reasons, the United States is an anomaly. Most European countries have largely abandoned routine neonatal circumcision; the British stopped doing it when they started the National Health Service in 1948. The service refused to cover the practice because it was deemed not medically necessary, and some Europeans will frankly say they find the idea barbaric and unnatural. Yet in the United States, circumcision is the norm, and the vast majority of men — and in all likelihood the majority of doctors — are circumcised, even though rates have dropped in recent years.

Freud called circumcision a primal wound and did not circumcise his son.

D

deleted509196

My boyfriend is un circumcised, and, at a guess, CI-4... but sadly his cock isn't here at the moment to study properly!

Reactions: Paldines Wife

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Voted C5, but could be either C4 or C5 depending on the day, and which side you are looking at.

On me, unlike some some circumcised guys with the same amount of skin left as I have, there is no glans coverage when it's hard. I mean to say I can't pull the skin over the head, for example to jerk off, but there is extra skin when I'm hard, which I can move up and down the shaft, and moves by itself during sex, etc.
It is not loose, exactly, like on some guys, but you can see it by the scar line moving from almost under the glans, to almost half way down the shaft. (Makes you think about how much skin they actually take off!) It doesn't form a "cup" under the glans.

I don't know if this (no erect glans coverage) is because I don't have enough skin, or because of where the skin that was cut was taken from, if this makes any sense. Maybe people who know more about circumcision "types" could clarify that.

I know that it was cut somewhat unevenly, but I don't know whether they just didn't take much skin off when when they circumcised me, or whether I would have had one of those aardvark dicks (C9, etc) if I had not been circumcised.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paldines Wife

Countrydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm restoring, started out as a tight ci-1 now I'm ci-6 and loving it. I had tight erections and now I'm as comfortable as can be. I hated being cut. I personally think the procedure should be stoped. The current form of mutilation is not circumcision at all. It has little to no befit to the owner unless there is specific problem. Personally I feel the current mutilation procedure is straight out of the pit of hell and the work of Satan himself.

Now I'm talking mutilating children, if some one as an adult wants this, Ok go for it. But let the kids alone!

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Got cut 3 times at age 28, 29 and 30. I've had CI-6, CI-3, CI-2 and now CI-1.
Using a bit of number crunching i have worked out that a CI-1 tightness occurs in approximately 4% of british men and 17% of american men. So I have now joined the tightest 4% of men in my homeland of the uk, but i would only be in the tightest 17% if i were to go to the US.