How much foreskin do you have? (UPDATED w/ More Choices)

What is your foreskin coverage index?(Please READ post below before completing poll!)

• Total voters

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a bit more number crunching i can reveal the following stats:
Average Cut guy: CI-3
Average Uncut Guy: C1-8

And taking the figures from wikipedia that state that 79% of american males are cut vs 16% of british males:

US:
average: CI-4
Most common:
1. CI-2
2. CI-3
3. CI-1
Least Common:
1. CI-10
2. CI-8
3. CI-7

UK:
average: CI-7
Most common:
1. CI-9
2. CI-7
3. CI-8
Least Common:
1. CI-1
2. CI-2
3. CI-4

So as a CI-1 i have the least common type of foreskin in the UK but the 3rd most common in the US.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm cut and at my most flaccid you can't see my head at all.......I'm also a grower and not a shower.......and I'm pierced (PA) though I don't wear it any more.......in my younger days, many guys thought I was uncut because of how much coverage and "extra" skin I have ......

Reactions: Stabilo

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The results of this survey show how the length of foreskin is very varied among men (not circumcised). Most of them have, logically, a long enough foreskin to cover the whole glans, when the penis is flaccid. This, as is obvious, then connects to the degree of automatic retraction of the foreskin when the penis becomes erect. Finally, it's interesting to note that, roughly 25% of "uncircumcised voters", naturally have a short foreskin (and therefore a glans never completely covered). The analysis of these results could open in theory also a debate on circumcision and the fact that it is often said that foreskin is fundamental as it protects the glans.

Reactions: camchain

I am restoring my foreskin, and I am a CI-6 nearing a CI-7. My goal is a CI-10, while erect. I want a nice long anteater type!

Reactions: UncutViking

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Circumcised, CI-4.
It is a pretty clever place to be, because the remaining foreskin will actually stay behind the corona, but if I do want coverage (like, on a really cold day perhaps) I can pull it all the way forward, and it will give me CI-9, and stay that way for the day.

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
That's http://riverman22.tumblr.com ! His stuff gets uploaded by lots of people : P
Hey, thanks for the info. I wasn't familiar with him before, interesting site/pics. Don't really have a foreskin fetish, but I have become more interested as my own circumcised skin has stretched and loosenend over the years so that it actually covers my head over 50% of the time.

D

deleted1095170

Uncircumcised CI-10.
I have a really long foreskin and when younger it was really tight. I wasn't able to retract when flaccid until my mid-twenties and have only recently (mid thirties) been able to fully retract when erect. Although I can retract now, unless I do it manually (or the tightness of a pussy does it as I enter) the foreskin would completely cover the head.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am uncut and at CI-6 for both soft and hard.

1V9O9Re.jpg
gbvAIGl.jpg

Reactions: uncutfella