How much foreskin do you have? (UPDATED w/ More Choices)

What is your foreskin coverage index?(Please READ post below before completing poll!)

• Total voters

Restoring. My CI is confusing. I’m not sure I was actually circumcised, maybe something else. I WAS modified but I don’t know how. I don’t match full circ, I don’t think I match partial. My skin is also, from the what I can tell, unusually wide.

Done 3 months premature.

Reactions: MattBrick

Uncircumcised - C1-9
Apparently it’s also the most common one seeing the votes.

Reactions: krumpi

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Restoring. My CI is confusing. I’m not sure I was actually circumcised, maybe something else. I WAS modified but I don’t know how. I don’t match full circ, I don’t think I match partial. My skin is also, from the what I can tell, unusually wide.

Done 3 months premature.
That is very interesting. I would have guessed you were uncircumcised. What do you mean when you say your skin is unusually wide?

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I took the trouble to analyze the data emerging from this survey. Specifically, I refer only to the results inherent to uncircumcised boys. First it must be clarified that, as was predictable, the most common type of coverage of the glans (and therefore the length of the foreskin) is the number 9 (with almost 34% of the votes). I state that, from now on, when I write "numbers" are those of the "coverage index" taken also into consideration by the survey. Returning to the data, in the second place we find the number 7 (with about 17% of the votes). Obviously, on the contrary, the least voted numbers are 1 and 2, with not even 1%. If you then want to group the numbers of the "coverage index" to get a better overview, you must proceed in this way. The numbers from 1 to 3 represent the group of the "glans always exposed" (A), from 4 to 6 we have a "partially covered or uncovered glans" (B), from 7 to 8 there is the group of men with "glans always covered" (but with the urinary meatus that can occasionally be partly visible) (C) and finally from 9 to 10 we have a "glans totally covered with very long prepuce " (also called "overhang") (D). Referring to the results of the survey, Group A took 5.7% of the votes, Group B 19.8%, Group C 28.9% and Group D 45.6%. It is therefore evident, further reducing the previous classification, that the numbers of the "coverage index" between 7 and 10 are those, aesthetically speaking, more widespread, with a total of 74.5% of the votes. In fact, as you know, most of the uncircumcised boys have a foreskin that usually keeps the glans completely covered when the penis is flaccid. On the contrary, the numbers of the "coverage index" between 1 and 6 are less frequent among men (they have in fact obtained 25.5% of the votes). However, this allows two considerations to be made. First of all, it is the confirmation that the boys with a glans always partially or completely uncovered, without circumcision, are a minority. However, and this is the other consideration, it is not a small minority. We speak at least 20% of voters (if we refer only to those who claim to have a short foreskin that never covers the entire glans), a figure that can increase to over 25% of people, if we also consider those who say to always have the glans completely exposed. In other words, it is an important percentage (equal to 1/5 or 1/4 of the voters) that can not be labeled as "residual minority"...

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was cut neonatally. Definitely I resent that fact.

Fast forward 55 years, I restored...

Before restoring: Flaccid C1 Erect C2

After restoring: Flaccid C9 Erect C8

There are photos in my gallery only supporting After Restoring. I restored years ago when it would have been difficult to obtain photos of before.

As a result, I cannot complete the poll.