• CI-10

Votes: 35 8.4%

• Total voters

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive regrown my foreskin (well all that can be regrown) and Im still growing it. Nobody mentioned thickness of foreskin. I was pretty tightly circumsized, but Ive had great results! Mine is thick and part of the frenulum seems to have shaped and tightened the end to give mine a real natural look when Im soft. I didnt have time to look at the choices; I will soon. But check out my pics! Its definitely way more sensitive and moist and its a fun new way to Jack off! It almost covers it all the way erect, but it doesnt stay. Im exploring the idea of foreskin piercings to help keep it covered - plus I think it will look hot! (Otherwise I have no interest in piercings except on the boys it looks good on; and for me thats few) I think its funny that people are discing their ears ( I think it looks...unappealing) and its purely cosmetic and maybe relieves boredom. Whats funny is all these discers and cosmetic piercers (I guess some folks see it as some sort of ritual exercise of masochistic rites of passage and endorphin high) think that growing back my foreskin is weird. They get all bent out of shape when I tell them that yes, if they are circumsized they have an inferior experience with sex. A keratinized (fingernail structure to the callous that grows on the circed cock head as it dries out) grows 16 additional layers of dead skin compared with the foreskin protected head of only 1-3 dead skin layers. Rather than be startled and want to know how they can regain their birthright of a natural cock (as far as is possible)they get defensive and say that their is no real difference and they feel all the stuff they need to feel and they wouldnt want to get a yucky smelly foreskin that looks ugly. Thats the excuse that people give for STILL circing their boys. (That, and they want junior to look like dad)Its torture - nothing short of - google a video of it if you can stomach what these (some of us?)kids go through; strapped down, back arched in agony and a scream that tells it all. Humans didnt develop this sophisticated and amazing organ (not just a slip cover) for shits and giggles. Its loaded with special nerves and glands and functions entirely different ly during sex. Its a slide and glide design that becomes raw rubbing without it. The vagina is specifically evolved to work with the foreskin. And it feels pretty fucking good inside me too! Less stress on those sensitive villi.
:saevilw:

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if they are circumsized they have an inferior eperience with sex

Not the case with me an I had a natural foreskin. I think that is a mental thing, if growing that skin back mentally provides you a better sexual experience then you should certainly do that.

I think age is the bigger factor....cut or uncut i think an 18yr old is probably more sensitive than a 40yr old. What a foreskin does have going for it is that it provides an extra arousal....when i turn over in bed and my foreskin rolls over the rim it feels stimulating, if i'm at work and i bend down and the skin rolls back by my underwear another sensory pleasure....obviously i do'nt know what its like for cut guys

Well I wear briefs and boxer briefs because with boxers I would get hardons from walking and having my head brush up against the material. I need something to keep me in place. I am easily stimulated in this way. Also if I wear shorts and I go commando, as simple as a breeze can stimulate me.

Each person is different though.

Oilfieldtrash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CI-8, both soft and erect, closely resemble my tool (for better or worse).

A good friend and co-worker of mine is definately a CI-10. Otherwise, the other (7) men on my crew sport anything from a CI-5 and on up the scale thru CI-9. All the crew members, besides me, are Latino men. How I know they're all uncut too is because we're required to use the community showers, post-shift, after working on the rigs. Mandatory. Period. I don't stare and no one's checking anyone out (that I know of!), but it's inevitable to notice when you see 'em on a daily basis in a cramped 4-head shower/dressing area. None of the privacy of home.

By the way, I have 6 sons, all uncut, a result of either my request or their various mother's request (due to cultural or family tradition). All my kids are healthy (foreskin-wise) and have been taught to practice good hygene when they bathe or shower. No problems with any of 'em.

- Trash

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Incidentally, from a statistical point of view this could be a very interesting distribution. If it was graphed I would expect to see two bell-curves (bell-end curves??!!), one representing cut, the other uncut. There may be an overlap which will include the loosely circumcised and the naturally short foreskins, though at the moment there are no sixes. Early days yet, but it would be interesting to know if all the fives and under have been cut and all the sevens and above are uncut

Yea i might just have to take your suggestion jake and create a more definitive poll on this subject so we can differentiate between to coverage numbers of cut, uncut, and possibly even guys who are restoring.

Question: Do people believe more skin equals more sensitivity? And just to clarify Im talking only uncut people here...Do you feel more foreskin equals more sensitivity?

I would have to say that I most definitely believe that the foreskin equals more sensitivity, since the glans would not be permanently exposed to outside conditions, and the constant rubbing against clothing, etc.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say that I most definitely believe that the foreskin equals more sensitivity, since the glans would not be permanently exposed to outside conditions, and the constant rubbing against clothing, etc.

Not what I asked. Thats a different argument and one no side can win.

I am asking...for uncut guys, we know there are certain degrees of uncut, do guys with more foreskin have more sensitivity?

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I posted a C-4 only because I am so small and I have a very loose foreskin. I was cut rather loosely....Sometimes look uncut...

Last edited:

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CI-2

Question: Do people believe more skin equals more sensitivity? And just to clarify Im talking only uncut people here...Do you feel more foreskin equals more sensitivity?

There's no way to compare really is there? But I don't see that having more foreskin would mean more sensitivity - as long as it covers the head it keeps it from becoming desensitised which is the issue if you're cut. Having more foreskin to roll back and forward might give more pleasure though. Thoughts?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's no way to compare really is there? But I don't see that having more foreskin would mean more sensitivity - as long as it covers the head it keeps it from becoming desensitised which is the issue if you're cut. Having more foreskin to roll back and forward might give more pleasure though. Thoughts?

In my dual existence of having, losing and having skin once again, I find it makes no difference to the sexual pleasure to have skin or not have skin!
What does matter is my perception that more sexual partners seem to be sexually aroused by the presence of skin than by its absence.

Reactions: Allan S.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I was surprised to see the high percentage of CI 4. Even if you count men with naturally short foreskins, men who have been loosely circumcised and those who are restoring and on the way to a CI 7 or 8, it still seems a lot. As I mentioned in the updated poll, I was very aware of having a short foreskin - about CI 4 - as a teenage and throughout those years I don't think I saw anyone else with a foreskin like that. Even now in the showers I always compare after workout, and it still seems pretty exceptional.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a C-9 until age 45; was cut and became a C-1. I remained a C-1 until 6 years ago when I began jelquing! I am now a C-6 and still growing!
The second shot shows my frenulum when I am erect.

Why did you get cut at age 45 and then after a few years decide to restore?
Do you have any pictures of it while it was uncut the first time, or while it cut flaccid?
U still have your frenulum? I thought that got removed during circumcsion in most cases?
When you were circumcised do you know what method was used? and what style of cut would you say that you had? (like high tight etc?)

In my dual existence of having, losing and having skin once again, I find it makes no difference to the sexual pleasure to have skin or not have skin!
What does matter is my perception that more sexual partners seem to be sexually aroused by the presence of skin than by its absence.

Thanks for the info, but do you think that it would have an effect for guys who were cut high and tight at birth and have had there heads exposed for 45 years, vs yours being only exposed for 6 years?

where do you get your stats that more partners are aroused by foreskin than by its absence? I mean I've heard stories and even encountered some guys who only want guys with no trace of foreskin...and i've heard that girls dont really like foreskin either at least not in america anyways...