LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why did you get cut at age 45 and then after a few years decide to restore?
Do you have any pictures of it while it was uncut the first time, or while it cut flaccid?
U still have your frenulum? I thought that got removed during circumcsion in most cases?
When you were circumcised do you know what method was used? and what style of cut would you say that you had? (like high tight etc?)

Thanks for the info, but do you think that it would have an effect for guys who were cut high and tight at birth and have had there heads exposed for 45 years, vs yours being only exposed for 6 years?

where do you get your stats that more partners are aroused by foreskin than by its absence? I mean I've heard stories and even encountered some guys who only want guys with no trace of foreskin...and i've heard that girls dont really like foreskin either at least not in america anyways...

I was cut at age 45 because of chronic urethral and bladder infections, which were eliminated by the cutting. I was without a foreskin for 25 years, I did not begin jelquing until age 70 (6 years ago). I did not decide to regrow a foreskin, it was a result of jelquing to tune-up my aging sexual apparatus! I was astonished when my foreskin began to reappear after so many years of being without skin. My frenulum was not cut when I was circumcised...it was something I requested. My cut was pretty tight, since there was no looseness to my skin whatsoever.

As I said, it is my personal perception, meaning that I have personally determined ,that I am more appealing to partners when I have skin, than I am without skin!

I do not know whether my experience will benefit other men, but in the outside chance that it might give encouragement, I offered it as one case.
I have only two polaroid shots of my flaccid penis taken in 1953, when I was 20...whether they respond to your questions, I am not certain! I will attach them here!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan S.

D_c7yx5rdb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree...I can't imagine how hard it is to keep a ci - 10 clean.

I just wish the poll creator would have set it to log votes so we could look at the guys galleries to see the differences in detail..

I have a c-10 coverage index and it is not difficult to care for, just roll the skin back and rinse, nothing out of the ordinary, no big fuss.