How much is "loose" your foreskin ?

The "exposure" of your glans, during erection, and its "recoating", when the penis returns flaccid :

• They both occur automatically

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • They both occur only in part autonomously. To complete the "process" I must use the hands

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • They both occur only manually

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The first occurs automatically; the "recoating" happens only in part by itself

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • The first occurs automatically; the "recoating" happens only manually

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • The "exposure" occurs only in part by itself; the second happens automatically

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • The "exposure" occurs only in part by itself; the second happens only manually

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The "exposure" occurs only manually; the "recoating" happens automatically

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • The "exposure" occurs only manually; the "recoating" happens only in part by itself

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm doing a poll to find out how much, roughly, the foreskin is "elastic" between men. In particular, ignoring its length that can be varied, it is important to know as occur the "exposure" of your glans, during erection, and the consequent "recoating", when the penis returns flaccid: for example, automatically, only in part autonomously, only manually. If you want, you can leave a comment about this poll and the results...

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine is pretty lose, and if it is over the head and i get an erection, then it goes back by it's self. when it goes soft again, it stays back until i but the foreskin back over the head.
but i like to keep mine back. but, yer it's pretty lose Flotiz.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine is pretty loose, too, with some overhang. When erect, it still covers the meatus... just less than before. My foreskin slides back and forth during intercourse. When I go soft, it slides forward to cover the meatus as before, with overhang. It takes a while for my cock to resume it's usual floppy state after orgasm.