how much is to much

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay due to a recent response my husband got on another thread I choose to start this thread.

Understand that I have a 15 old year daughter and a 10 old year son. Ed69 and I have been very positive about sexuality when it comes our children. We have always answered every question (age appopriate) about sex when ever they asked. Trust me it was a little awkward when your three year old walks in on you while your having sex and then later ask what were you and daddy doing. Only to hear her tell your grandpa later "Oh their in the bedroom playing mommy and daddy games." My dad found that very amusing but was proud of us for not making up stories or not saying a word to her when she asked. We have always made it our top priority for our children to be able to come to us with any question sexual or other. So yes our daughter is fifteen now and she hears dad say you gotta be kidding me. Naturally she ask whats up. So we allow her to read the post and she tells us what she thinks. We have had some really hard but honest discussion doing this. I find that a many people make the subject of sex is taboo. And then wonder why is teen pregnancy so high in the USA. Could it be that we aren't open and honest about sex?

So I ask you How much do you share with your children? Do you make Sex a taboo subject in your house or do you answer you kids questions open and honest?

The key thing is to put yourself in their shoes. Remember how you felt when you were young and your parents spoke to you about various issues. The main thing is just as you didnt want to be embarressed when you were young by your parent's comments, treat your children in the same way. If they seem upset or curious, then talk with them, otherwise just put yourself in their shoes and remember what it was like when you were their age. Most kids hate to think of their parents having sex, let alone discussing the subject with em