How much is TOO much to ask?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Think_Kink, Aug 21, 2007.

1. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'm a key holder to someone who lives across Canada from me. He initiated this, and he is very closely connected to me. We have had one night stand in the past, and he is older than me. He was unable to make it back to town this summer, and he said in return I can ask for anything I want. (Keeping in mind I have total control of his orgasm, and whatnot). I have always been fascinated with PA Piercings. So I posed it. He said my wish is his command. Which was the easy part. I know how scared he is to get it done, but that is how far he is willing to go to fuck me. He will be home around Christmas time, and I'm very excited. But I want a large gage PA, I'm thinking 0ga size. My question is... how far to too far? How much is it to ask for someone to permanently 'mutilate' themselves for sex?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Er... is he just scared, or does he not want to do it?

If he doesn't want it you shouldn't ask him to. You said it yourself with the phrase "permanently mutilate themselves".

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

He's not scared to do it... he's nervous of asking another male to pierce his cock.

4. schllong

schllong New Member

Don't do it. A recent survey showed that 70%+ of people who had body piercings in unusal places (other than ears, noses) regretted it. There are all kinds of infection problems and the temporary thrill just isn't worth it. Just enjoy the ornaments already given on your bodies...namely your smiles, your breasts, his dong...they are gifts to behold. No need to dress them up anymore.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

OK, in your OP you said he was scared. I think my point stands - if he's (considering) doing it just for you and doesn't really want it anyway I think it is a bit much. If you want to exercise control like that over a person and the person gets an equal amount of pleasure out of that set-up well, that's between you and him. But if he not getting pleasure out of it, or if he's at all unsure I think it's your responsibility to check yourself and not abuse the power he's giving you.

6. Osiris

Gold Member

Very good point MB, but he is an adult and he can say no. The question here is how far will he go for sex. I know my boundaries and I have no problem saying no when someone pushes too far.

So I don't answer uneducatedly, Kink? Is there a penalty in your arrangement if he ever denies your request?

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

He's never denied my requests. Not that I've ever made harsh or unachievable requests. This whole thing is still pretty new to me. So I'm fairly easy one him so he says. He expressed his interest in the PA a year an a half ago but had the same problem, he was afraid of asking another male to pierce his cock. He see's me as a push to get it done. So I don't think it's a bad thing.

If he denies this it doesn't matter, I'll fuck him anyways, because I'm human too, and I'd never make him do anything against his will.

8. Osiris

Gold Member

So to recap...

1) He has kind of wanted the piercing.

2) No penalty for saying no to said piercing.

3) Biggest hang up, male doing the deed.

4) He gets the E Ticket ride regardless of whether he goes through with it or not.

If all that is correct, Kink is doing nothing wrong. It's consentual and she isn't going to far from the way this sound.

God I feel like Montel Williams all of a sudden.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

lol, yes well see thats the thing... is it that much to ask? I asked if we could get it done to a 0ga, and he said sure. So... was it really that wrong of me to ask? I almost feel like I'm abusing my power. But I guess thats what the life of a hey holder is like.

10. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you sure your not a closet domanatrix?

lafever

11. Osiris

Gold Member

Not necessarily. I can see where you might get that, but a Dominatrix would not have posted this type of query and her subject would have been dismissed at the mere sound of not wanting to do his mistresses bidding.

Kink, can you explain the relationship for us morons? :smile:

Both lafever and I are new to the whole PA, keyholder thing.

12. mindseye

Gold Member

If you find a piercer who's willing to pierce him at 0ga, turn around and run. The healing will be much quicker if you start at a moderate gauge (say, 10ga), allow the piercing to heal at that gauge, and then stretch the healed hole to a larger size.

Your piercer will recommend a brief period of abstinence (how long depends on the size and placement of the piercing) to allow the healing to begin without further trauma. You should both be willing to hold out during that period.

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Hehe yes, sorry to clarify that... he will be stretching it to 0ga. We figure he'll start at 12-8ga. And stretch from there, he wont be 0ga at Christmas but the next time I see him he'll be. He will have the piercing done without me, as like I said he is across Canada from me. The piercing will be done near the end of October. I'll see him the end of December.
    Without boring you to death..
    my best friends cousin > he had a girlfriend when I met him > less than a year later after talking to me he was single > I drove him nuts online (I'm very good with turning people on using descriptive language > last summer we met up and fucked like rabbits > He went back to his town > we lost touch > this summer we chatted again > he asked me if I wanted to be his keyholder > I spent a night not being able to sleep > and agree'd the next day > he is in a chastity device > He told me his cock is mine to do whatever I please with > I have been mesmerized by PA piercings forever, and he has expressed his intrest in using one as further cock control > So I gladly accepted that, and used it as a stipulation to fucking me when he comes home.

14. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile: Ok, i understand now, that clears up alot. for a moment there i could have taken what you were sayiing in a whole-other direction. lol

lafever

15. Osiris

Gold Member

:eek: HOLY CRAP!! That can't be comfortable and having a Prince Albert on top of that sounds like it would get in the way. Hats off to the guy. Why did he go to this extreme? Sounds like he is in a round about way truly devoted to you. If he isn't, he better hope he never makes you mad.

Key? Oh I lost it, but I have a blow torch! :18:

Thanks for explaining.

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah... I'm not sure how a large gauge PA and the cage are going to work... but I'm sure he'll figure out a way. The cages can be modified to fit the rings as far as I know. I have no clue how his submissive side got this deep.... he kinda just spilled to me one day, and I was thinking the same thing... how does that happen... but oh well.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

The almighty MB is 110% correct!

I think she may be in training . . . she just doesn't know it yet.

I was gonna ask that same question. I think he's batshit crazy but that's just me.

Also, to quote the great oracle of knowledge, Ms. Oprah Winfrey, "doubt, means don't." If you have any doubts about whether or not to do something, then you don't need to be doing it.

18. Osiris

Gold Member

Well, I DOUBT I'll ever get a Prince Albert, not even for you NJ. :wink:

19. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Oprah's quote once again is relevant to my current life. (And no, I'm nobody's key holder. :wink: )

20. Principessa

Gold Member

The only thing I want the keys to is your Lamborghini. :tongue: I don't mind looking at a PA; but I would be scared to fuck a guy with one in his cock. As much as I love jewelry I prefer to keep it out of my hoo hoo. :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted