Votes: 29 17.7%
  • I wouldn't lose it for any amount of money

Votes: 96 58.5%

• Total voters

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It isn't (wasn't) worth a thing.
I was circumcized at 9. (I'd been born a preemie, and they didn't circumcize preemies back then ... don't know if they do now.)
I found it a real adventure, going to hospital and getting all that attention.
But I was pretty indifferent to knowing I would lose my foreskin.
Now, I wish, without any real fervour, that I still had it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, since you are willing to pay I'll settle for the million dollars. It's more than I got for the leg or the testacle and what I learned from those losses is that no body part can have an actual monetary value placed upon it. I also learned through those losses that life does indeed continue and quite nicely if I allow it to. Additionally, I know from leg amputation experience that feelings remain--phantom pains perhaps but they exist so I figure the same might well hold true for Mr.Foreskin.

Kenyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lost mine the other year through BXO, must admit it looks great now, plus the BXO caused my cock to get even thicker. Anyone else had any experience of BXO?

Kenyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BXO is short for
Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans

for a full description:

Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO) - Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus (LSA)

basically a skin disease that changes the nature of your skin, in my case changing my foreskin from being the finest supple glove leather to something more like boot leather. On it's way preventing my foreskin from retracting, however a curious side effect being that because of the constriction my erect cock would push against the tight foreskin and with nowhere else to go all this caused my cock to increase it's girth.

On another circumcision point has anyone had any experience of circumcision where the re-attached frenulum has been attached slightly more forward and stops their cock making any attempts at belly hugging?

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my buddy at 14 was caught masturbating and he lived with his grandma an she was old fashioned, she remarked i'll take care of that,nothign happened for a few weeks then when school out he was told he had to have his toncils out, guess what, he had the dick skin shortned too.,never was told of it

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my buddy at 14 was caught masturbating and he lived with his grandma an she was old fashioned, she remarked i'll take care of that,nothign happened for a few weeks then when school out he was told he had to have his toncils out, guess what, he had the dick skin shortned too.,never was told of it

I find that hard to believe how could you not know about your foreskin being chopped down i mean i am sure it's gotta hurt especially at 14 you have gotta be able to know what is going on with your body

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that hard to believe how could you not know about your foreskin being chopped down i mean i am sure it's gotta hurt especially at 14 you have gotta be able to know what is going on with your body

Well surely he knew what was up when he came to after being butchered. I think the poster meant that he wasn't properly informed prior to "surgery".

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your poll has shown he doesn't know what he's talking about.
I absolutely agree (he'd already demonstrated that), but if I told him it was taken on the LPSG he would say that was selection bias, "penis obsessed" etc. It was more for my own satisfaction.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Note to readers: The combined operation dadboned39 described might seem rare, and it was, but it happened. On another forum, I know of two men who had such 2-for-1 deals when children. One was age 5 or 6, the other age 8, at the time of the operation. The latter said he wasn't informed in advance. I figure the former wasn't informed-in-advance either.

U.S.A. law, then or now, doesn't require consent of the child nor even that he be notified, up to about age 15.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Combine the salaries of every professional athlete; add in the total US GNP and GDP; top it off with the amount of our federal deficit.

Nah, still not enough. I'll keep mine, thank you.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Note to readers: The combined operation dadboned39 described might seem rare, and it was, but it happened. On another forum, I know of two men who had such 2-for-1 deals when children. One was age 5 or 6, the other age 8, at the time of the operation. The latter said he wasn't informed in advance. I figure the former wasn't informed-in-advance either.

U.S.A. law, then or now, doesn't require consent of the child nor even that he be notified, up to about age 15.
I've seen that "Grandma caught him masturbating, cut as punishment" several times, and so I wonder if it's an urban legend. Can dadboned39 confirm that it was his actual buddy, and not a Friend of a Friend, and give some kind of corroborative detail, like date, state? Name would be good.

Yes, Tonsillectomy and Circumcision was once so common it was known as T&C. I think the idea was to save on anaesthetic and all the other trouble around an operation. One of our most prominent dancers had it (aged 8) after (because?) his mother remarried, and told about it in an autobiographical piece - he's estranged from his mother so he can't find out what the deal was.