Votes: 6 3.7%
  • $100,000

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • $1,000,000

Votes: 29 17.7%
  • I wouldn't lose it for any amount of money

Votes: 96 58.5%

• Total voters

Well, some foreskin is being used for Plastic Surgeries. They actually give a small monetary payment to the parents of babies that they allow the doctors to reuse the foreskin. The skin is mainly used in surgeries where people have had severe facial burns, and where their eyelids were burnt off. The only bad thing about the surgery, is that there are now a lot of people walking around a little cockeyed.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe I'm not money hungry enough, but I wouldn't sell mine for any amount of money. I enjoy hearing it "pop" as I cover and uncover my dick head, but I could live without that little tidbit of pleasure if I didn't have misgivings about actually 'selling' any part of my bod.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, some foreskin is being used for Plastic Surgeries.
What "Plastic Surgeries"? Are you suggesting that the reselling of the infant foreskins -- a big business -- is a justification of infant circumcision?
They actually give a small monetary payment to the parents of babies that they allow the doctors to reuse the foreskin.
Do you seriously believe that?

In the cases where the foreskin is sold to secondary processors, the hospital or doctor usually pockets the $30-$50 for each foreskin. Paying or crediting that to the parents is rare or exceptional.
The skin is mainly used in surgeries where people have had severe facial burns, and where their eyelids were burnt off.
No, most of the "fibroblast" tissue is used to make cosmetics. It's big business. Here's an example: Amazon.com: Skin Medica TNS Recovery Complex .63oz: Beauty ... look for "Human Fibroblast" in the ingredients section.
The only bad thing about the surgery, is that there are now a lot of people walking around a little cockeyed.
No, the bad thing is all of the boys who don't give their consent to the surgery. Moreover, they don't give their consent to the resell of something that used to belong to them.

Sick joke, b/t/w.

In USA, most foreskins are discarded. A small portion is sold to tissue processors. The vast majority of that is used in the making of cosmetics. A wholly damnable justification of infant circumcision.

twotimes

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking into getting mine cut off right now so yea I'm paying to get rid of it.

I really hate it and I think it's ugly. Mine is suuuper long. It traps urine, increases the smell (yes I wash it -- a freaking lot because I'm so self-conscious of it), and cut dicks just look better to me and most chicks I ask. I have a big/pretty dick fetish so it really fucks with my head and affects my sex life.

I get kinda pissed off at my parents for not getting me cut when I was born sometimes but it's normal for kids not to be cut in oz these days so I guess they were just doing what doctors reccommended.

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, Tonsillectomy and Circumcision was once so common it was known as T&C. I think the idea was to save on anaesthetic and all the other trouble around an operation. One of our most prominent dancers had it (aged 8) after (because?) his mother remarried, and told about it in an autobiographical piece - he's estranged from his mother so he can't find out what the deal was.[/quote]

unbeleivable...land of the free ah?..:confused:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really hate it and I think it's ugly.
It could be worse. It could have been the other way around: cut, and hate it. At least you have a relatively easy option. I don't.
I get kinda pissed off at my parents for not getting me cut ...
You're pissed at your parents for NOT doing something which is irreversible? You need an attitude adjustment.

So, pick up the phone, make an appointment, then after it's done you can post a message to: i-like-my-circumcised-dick.html

Choose wisely because it's irreversible.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking into getting mine cut off right now so yea I'm paying to get rid of it.

I really hate it and I think it's ugly. Mine is suuuper long. It traps urine, increases the smell (yes I wash it -- a freaking lot because I'm so self-conscious of it), and cut dicks just look better to me and most chicks I ask. I have a big/pretty dick fetish so it really fucks with my head and affects my sex life.

I get kinda pissed off at my parents for not getting me cut when I was born sometimes but it's normal for kids not to be cut in oz these days so I guess they were just doing what doctors reccommended.

Don't be stupid. It's a dick, of course it's ugly. Big fucking deal. A foreskin is nowhere as ugly as a circumcision scar, especially one done later in life.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... as ugly as a circumcision scar, especially one done later in life.
It's debatable about when it's worse. My circ. was neonatal and I got a wonderful breadcrust scar, some suture marks, and a misaligned raphe. They could have done worse, so I guess I should I feel fortunate.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really hate it and I think it's ugly.
Thousands won't.
Mine is suuuper long.
It doesn't seem so in your pix, but then your dick is suuuuuuuper long.
Maybe they weren't even asked, but be glad they gave you the choice. You'd be much more pissed of if they'd had you cut and you wished you had one.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At this point 129 have voted:

First three choices: 18
Middle two choices: 9
Last two choices: 102

So 79% have chosen $1,000,000 or more. Is that a revelation? At the very least I'd say it's bad news for the futilationists.

Attachments