how much jewelry do you wear?

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh God... how much space do I have??? B)

I am a lover of accessories and jewelry. I own and wear tons of it.

I wear earrings daily.

Depending on the outfit I am wearing will determine how many necklaces I wear. If casual (jeans, tee, etc.) I wear 3 gold necklaces and 3-5 braclets. If more dressy, I will wear either either gold or silver (slide) with a pendant. Or, I might wear costume jewelry that matches the attire.

Rings... I LOVE THEM and I WEAR THEM. I normally will wear 3-4 rings and wear rings daily. Like my other jewelry, I change out, often. Yes, I spend a small fortune in jewelry, but I LOVE IT.

I counted last night so I could add on this thread how much/many pieces I own...

Necklaces: Gold: 11
Silver: 6
Slides: 2 gold; 2 silver
Pedants: over 25
Costume: 23
Stone: Coral necklace, 4 turquoise pieces, mother of pearl (2) - stopping before you all start talking....

Earrings: Too many to count

Rings: 53 (gold, silver, platinum and all have semi to precious stones).

I am overboard aren't I???

Just don't ask about clothes, shoes or bags.....

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. BB,

What about your clothes, shoes and bags? ;)

Serious question, what is a slide? I amfamiliar with the rest of the jewelry, but not that type.

As for myself, I wear a watch. I have high school and college class rings, but haven't worn either in many years. They are gold, so I'm not going to toss them out!

LapDog :p

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear two rings, a watch, and a gold chain with a special coin attached. My mother was a professional watch assassin, but I seem to restrict myself to most electronic equipment.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Apr 13 2005, 05:05 PM
Dr. BB,

What about your clothes, shoes and bags? ;)

Serious question, what is a slide? I amfamiliar with the rest of the jewelry, but not that type.

As for myself, I wear a watch. I have high school and college class rings, but haven't worn either in many years. They are gold, so I'm not going to toss them out!

LapDog :p
[post=300319]Quoted post[/post]​

That would be another thread you would have to start, babe!!!

God, now you ask me to explain a slide.... a slide is a necklace worn that accomodates pendants/charms (usually larger). Some are thick, some thin. These allow for versatility of changing out the pendant/slide for different outfits. I hope I explained that were you can understand...

MissRed: only have w rings, cant stand jewellery, and the more that you wear the tackier it looks

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... that is controversial... It all depends on how you wear it and what is accompanying it. Jewelry can give some attire that much needed "wow factor" if worn appropriately.

I would concur that too much could be tacky... however, what defines too much for some might not be a problem for others....

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, and it also depends on your milieu. I wore a lot more jewelry when I was in a more professional environment. Now I have far less reasons to get "dressy" and I just find myself wearing less jewelry. Still fun on the right occasions though.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by taven@Apr 13 2005, 01:29 PM
My mother was a professional watch assassin,...
[post=300327]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, now there's a thought! Putting this bizarre talent to good use! Perhaps as a form of supplementary income? :ninja:

I always envisioned using my powers for good, though...

(great line, taven!)

I feel better knowing that there are other people out there with the touch of death! You think there's a Watch Assassin Support Group (WASG) out there?

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by steve319+Apr 13 2005, 07:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve319 &#064; Apr 13 2005, 07:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-taven@Apr 13 2005, 01:29 PM
My mother was a professional watch assassin,...
[post=300327]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, now there&#39;s a thought&#33; Putting this bizarre talent to good use&#33; Perhaps as a form of supplementary income? :ninja:

I always envisioned using my powers for good, though...

(great line, taven&#33;)

I feel better knowing that there are other people out there with the touch of death&#33; You think there&#39;s a Watch Assassin Support Group (WASG) out there?
[post=300485]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think they tried, but the jewlers&#39; association got the supereme court to outlaw it.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 14 2005, 08:34 AM
Dr. Rock, I used to rival both you and Dr. Bubbles, I just got lazy&#33; Still, I like a guy who&#39;s "fancy".
[post=300545]Quoted post[/post]​

Me, too, Jana. I like a man who knows how to accessorize and is comfortable in wearing a ring, braclet or a chain. Gives an extra spark&#33;

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
well I&#39;m DAMN sure I never wore anything for the purpose of fashion, beyond personal fashion I guess. I just seem to have accumulated day-to-day jewellery a piece at a time over the years, and never really thought about NOT wearing them. it never occurred to me before to actually quantify and compare it - in fact it&#39;s interesting that I never really thought about it at all before. weird. :blink:

Pappy

Media
I normally wear 2 rings, 1 chain, 1-2 earrings and a watch.

Left hand a one carat 19 diamond KY Cluster.
Right hand a channel set containg 5 diamonds. TW 2.5 carats
Chain a 22 inch, 14 carat, solid link or a 22 inch, 5mm 10 carat solid rope chain.
Earrings either 2 small gold hoops or a 1/4 carat diamond stud.

They say diamonds are a girls best friend, well some of us guys like them too. They&#39;re also a good investment.

Oh yeah, I have 10 watches varying from a Citizen all the way down to a Mickey Mouse watch.

D

deleted1223

i got 3 rolexes and 2 movados and a louie vuitton watch then i got gucci dogtags an a gucci ring and then two 6 carat diamond studs in my ears and then a 25 inch platinum chain with a 3 inch diamond cross an then i got a pinkie ring and a white gold bracelet