How much length can fit in a vagina/ass?

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Really, I'm curious how many dudes out there over 8 inches in length can actually fit all of their dick inside most women. I'm told that bumping the ol cervix is not a pleasant feeling at all (I actually got told intimately once!), and it just seems to me that over 8 inches in length would be more of a hindrance in intercourse than a help. Women, please speak up. Men prone to gayness, feel free to substitute "vagina" with "ass" in this discussion.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Why the magical "over 8" " qualifier? 8" is rare my friend. RARE.

Interesting. I say that because personally for me, 8-8.5 inches is generally the cut-off. I love a cock in the 7-8 inch range but much bigger than that starts to get uncomfortable if the guy is bottoming out. This is all with regards to vaginal sex, mind you. I'm not a fan of anal so I really couldn't answer that one.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just realized I used the term "cut-off" in a discussion of penises. I sincerely apologize to all you fellahs :wink: .

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
stud_hunter said:
Interesting. I say that because personally for me, 8-8.5 inches is generally the cut-off. I love a cock in the 7-8 inch range but much bigger than that starts to get uncomfortable if the guy is bottoming out. This is all with regards to vaginal sex, mind you. I'm not a fan of anal so I really couldn't answer that one.

StudHunter--that was kinda my point. I think that once you get much farther past the 7.5-8.5 range, sex can become uncomfortable for a woman. I have a good friend who is 10x7 and he has never gotten more than 8" in his spouse. I don't think I have ever met a woman who I could not "hit bottom" on if I tried. I personally don't find the feeling of banging my cock into things (the bottom of a vaginal canal, the back of someone's throat) pleasureable so it is not something I aim for in sex.

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am marginally less than 8 inches and have occasionally had a female partner who has been initially uncomfortable.
I suspect that in such cases a bit of care and attention is the answer.
Most women in my investigative experience (discussed with many) do want anything longer than 8 inches. There are,of course, exceptions to the rule.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anything over 7.5 and it can be painful. I say "can" because it depends upon a lot of factors. I've dated two guys with 10+ and one was really aggressive and it almost always hurt, the other was really into opening me up first and the sex was always mind blowing. The second guy was also very thick and thickness means more to me than length so that may have been part of it. It also matters how hard they get. I've had anal sex with a guy who "only" had 6.5 and he was rock hard and it almost always hurt too. So, in my experience, it just depends.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had to take care with most women that I've been with. A few liked it rough and didn't mind, at first, but changed their minds after a bit. With my girlfriend, hitting the "back wall" depends on our position. She seems to be less sensitive, since the pregnancy, but she still gets sore after a while. Luckily she really likes anal and our boyfriend doesn't hit the "back wall".

During anal sex, it is much easier to go to full depth. The only hindrance there is someone freaking out because of the thickness and the pain in the ass that it can be. :wink: That has almost always been able to be overcome with enough lube time and their lust. Fingering during 69ing also helps a LOT.

During DPs I almost always take the back door.

The lessons to take home are:
1) excessive length is problematic during vaginal
2) excessive girth is problematic during anal
3) excessive girth then excessive length are problematic during oral
4) excessive lube, lots of time, and enough of their lust are not problematic at all

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had sex a few times witha girl who was 6'4 and could only take 6inches of me. i've had sex with girls who are 5foot 98lbs and they can fit all of me in them. so there is no "magic number"

as for anal if a girl really wants to try it with me then they want to go balls deep. only 3 girls have stopped do to pain.

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with girls that wanted 12"+ inside them and others that felt discomfort over 5"... so as mentioned before everyone is different.

As for what the 'maximum' is.... guess it would depend on the girl but this one appears to have a "18 inch limit"... probably enough to satisfy most :0.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10944763/XXXXXL_1_.WMV.html

Mikeynine

Just Browsing
Media
I agree that anal sex is a lot easier, as long as you take the time to allow her/his ass to take it. I'm about 9 inches and quite thick and I've had no problem going balls deep with most women I've had anal sex with, or most men for that matter. As for vaginal, I had one woman ask me to "pound" her cervix because she loved the intensity. She was really into pain though. Having said that, I'm usually asked to take it easy when women first sees it erect!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Um, Ian, I've got tons of lust, when it comes to someone tall (my lustiest was 6'9" :biggrin1: ). Where can I sign up for some #4? :wink:

My girlfriend (mother of our son) and boyfriend are handling the signed applications. They tell me no one has applied, in a long time.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eighteen inches in the ass brings a new meaning to the term "elbows deep", although the prospect of having to close my butt with a drawstring for the rest of my life doesn't seem too appealing.

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking from experience my ex wife use to complaine with me being 7.5" when I would try to go deep in her. Sometimes I could not fit all of my cock in her and end up bottoming out in her. At times she said it was too much for her and not to go deep in her. She also could not deep throat me. We also tried anal one time and all I got in was the head and she staring complaining that it was too big and that it hurt, so that didn't go in very far.

Melody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well..for me I'd say anything bigger than 7-8 inches is painful. Sex is not fun when it hurts that way. Additionally, larger dicks make it harder to do other positions, like doggy style. Any woman that's tried to have a very well endowed guy do her from the back knows what I mean. It HURTS!

Anal I'm just paranoid about. I've done it a handful of times and really like it but it's difficult to withstand the pain of getting the guy in you. I usually give up at about the halfway mark. And nothing larger than MAYBE 8 inches is going anywhere near my ass. If he's one of those guys with a coke bottle swinging between his legs, forget it.

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Melody said:
Well..for me I'd say anything bigger than 7-8 inches is painful. Sex is not fun when it hurts that way. Additionally, larger dicks make it harder to do other positions, like doggy style. Any woman that's tried to have a very well endowed guy do her from the back knows what I mean. It HURTS!

Anal I'm just paranoid about. I've done it a handful of times and really like it but it's difficult to withstand the pain of getting the guy in you. I usually give up at about the halfway mark. And nothing larger than MAYBE 8 inches is going anywhere near my ass. If he's one of those guys with a coke bottle swinging between his legs, forget it.

My ex would agree with you. When we use to do it doggy style is when she use to complain the most for me not to go all the way and I use to bottom out in her in that position.