How much longer?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Horrible, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Horrible

Horrible New Member

Albums:
    Countdown until Obama leaves Office:
    572 Days, 11 Hours, 54 Minutes, 40 Seconds.

2. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    Not like a countdown matters, he'll be re-elected quite easily. Have you seen the pathetic GOP candidates?

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    572 Days, 11 Hours, 54 Minutes, 40 Seconds Plus 4 years.

4. houtx48

Gold Member

I use to do that with Zippy Bush and from the field of Republicans you can tack four years on to that time Obama has.

5. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't seen one of these countdown clocks since the far left put one up during George W.Bush's first term.
    That what the the far right said about the Democrat candidates in 2003.

Or not...

It's absolutely impossible to tell at this time what will happen. If Pres.Obama can't get the economy way into recovery (partial recovery won't cut it at this point for many) and I mean real recovery not "Hey we created 50,000 new jobs" (yeah, 49,000 were minimum wage), if a pull out from Afghanistan doesn't happen or goes bad, if by some miracle the Republicans find a legitimate candidate and are able to sell them to the voters, Pres. Obama could become a 1 term President. Many of his original supporters (voters) have pulled away and are disillusioned, he will need to overcome that and win them back. There have been times when an election has been won just because of poor voter turn out from the opposition because of voter apathy on that side.

6. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

there is Black GOP candidate you can vote for.

7. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Herman Cain is an admitted homophobe, a loudmouth who is systematically wrong on issues surrounding the economy, and bigot who would promote unfair treatment to Muslims based on his own paranoias and fears. So regardless of his his skin color I'm certainly not voting for him if he gets the Republican nomination. Then again, I'm sure nobody here is voting for Obama or against him just because he's black, right?

8. Freeboy

Freeboy New Member

Albums:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this !!!!!

9. hot-rod

Gold Member

lmao...........I gotta love that.....this man inherited a real mess....raise taxes on the wealthy as they just love war everywhere

10. Dicklicker1

Dicklicker1 Member

Albums:
    Nice clock!
    But the real problem is how Americans votes. If someone ask you a question (Media: Face the Nation/Meet the Press or others) Does not answer the question which was asked three times, are you going to vote for that person because they're a Republican or Democrate? How can anyone vote for someone who is not willing to answer the question who will or may represent us for the best of our financial future? Ducking and dodging will never get my vote no matter what party is getting grilled!

11. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Agreed, and wonderful to read a consideration of the factors that hold potential to cause problems in the upcoming reelection campaign. President Obama could win easily or end his first-term in similar fashion to Carter--still early days in the run up to 2012 and nothing is guaranteed.

12. Horrible

Horrible New Member

Albums:
    It's nothing to do with his race, gender, or party affiliation. Obama has simply been a poor president. Reelection is not likely (from where I see it). And, it is correct that the GOP has some really crappy candidates. Again, I don't care what one calls oneself, just as long as he/she is a good commander in chief.

13. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    Yeah he's been pretty sub par, the fact that he's continued many Bush-era policies raping the Constitution (and he's a Constitutional lawyer) is enough to make him a failure.

14. dandelion

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    But its not as if there is likely to be anyone standing against him who might make a good one.

15. midlifebear

Gold Member

Taraxicum officionalis is correct. Frau Bachmann confusing Wayne Gacy with a patriot? I smell a dumb bucket of hammers -- and sweaty magic underwear.

16. Horrible

Horrible New Member

Albums:
    That Bachmann is a special one for sure.

17. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

It shouldn't have anything to do with race, but that didn't stop someone from stating that we have a "black alternative" on the GOP side earlier. The implication there is obvious, and I decided to address and debunk it thoroughly. Because the notion that people only voted for or supported Obama because he's black (or "different") still looms underneath much of the "hate" that is out there in Politics right now. It may not be the basis for some people's problems with Obama, but it would be rather foolish to ignore that it exists when someone willingly decides to inject such polarizing nonsense into a thread.

Herman Cain is an AWEFUL choice for the GOP Nomination. They should stop with the theatrics and back Romney if they want a fighting chance.

#17 B_VinylBoy, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  18. Horrible

Horrible New Member

Albums:
    Bachmann is a special one for sure. For a president, I don't want an orater, I don't want a professional politician, I don't want someone who has never actually worked or earned an honest dollar. I want a true patriot, an Everyman, from anywhere USA. Someone who cares more about taking care of what is inside of our borders than using unnecessary fuel and funds to fly to France for a dinner. Politicians have gotten out of hand with their own spending, how can they be responsible for our nations budget?

19. Horrible

Horrible New Member

Albums:
    It has absolutely nothing to do with race for me. Remember kids, Obama is just as white as he is black.

20. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    Funny enough Romney's support of mandatory health insurance and his history of predatory business decisions alone should sink him in GOP circles. Mandatory health insurance is a joke.

Draft saved Draft deleted