How much mess do you make when you fuck?

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sex is usually messy.

There are fluids that leak from the fucking bits - precum & pussy lube during the fuck. I've seen the sheets and couches of friends after a fuck and I could tell how many positions they had copulated in from the stains left and then there are the juices that drip out after they've cum.

There are also fluids from extremely sweaty fucking.

Sheets tend to soak up most of these fluids so it is hard to tell really how much bodily fluid is made during a fuck.

How much mess do people on here think they make?

There are some couples who have a special sex-sheet made of leather or vinyl that is washable and I've seen them completely drenched, sometimes with pools of fluids after a really good fuck.

What would one of these sheets look like if you had sex on it?

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Your right in that their can be huge amounts of body fluid, and other related fluids left after sex. Needless to say, anal does tend to leave the most residue, particularly if it is a long session with a lot of positions involved. Thank God for vinyl mattress covers from Family dollar, and cheap beach towels.
Do remember one hetero hookup with a lot of fluid. This girl was a definite squirter, and emitted copious amounts of fluid throughout the event. that combined with a broken AC unit, warm evening, and me not having gotten off in almost a week left a puddle (I kid you not) that was edge to edge on a full mattress, and probably 3 feet top to bottom.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
almost no sweat from my body and 90% of the people I had sex with are the same.
when I'm bottom the sheets will always get nice load of my cum on them at some point. when I'm top my cum will go into a condom or into the partner ass.
all in all, just my cum (which is big stain) and little sweat.

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
I beg to differ. I consider myself very in shape and I sweat a lot. My nose sweats, my forehead and my ass for some reason. Usually after a few minutes I can feel it running down my leg.

let me guess? all weight lifting and no cardio

amirite?

mbtm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let me guess? all weight lifting and no cardio

amirite?

Mate, i play semi-pro basketball and am fit as a butcher's dog. 6'5" and 196 pounds and if i have really vigorous sex i am literally dripping with sweat.

This combined with a pretty heavy load and my girl getting really wet when she is turned on, all in all ends with some pretty messed up sheets!

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do lots of daily cardio and use lots of cheap towels - I consider myself in shape and I sweat from head to toe especially my ass for some reason and after a few minutes I can feel it running down my legs. Also could be where I live...Palm Springs.