How much money do you carry on you?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anywhere from $20 to $2000, depending on what I'm doing. I never use credit cards unless it's for online purchases, hotel reservations, or plane tickets, but usually I just use my debit card for that. I never carry my money in one place though, some of it will be on me, and some of it will be in my wallet.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
haha, usually change these days. At most if I am taking money I carry only $20 cash. If someone tried to take my paypal debit card there isn't anything on it right now so it wouldn't do them much good~!

Media
i carry about $600 because I do not have a bank account or prepaid loadable cards. The most I ever carried on me was $2,000 this was from a fat ass paycheck after working 75 hours+overtime! fucking sweet wish I could do it again too

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I try to keep between $20 and $50 on me all the time. I find that it's best for me to deal with only cash transactions, that way I spend less money.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I carry a lot of pennies. Asheville has (actually in my neighborhood :smile:) a lot of crackhead panhandlers and hookers hitting me up for change. When I give them pennies, the look on their faces are priceless. When they see me coming, they walk across the street away from me. I guess they figure that they can get better change out of someone's couch or an intermittent soda machine. Hehehe.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't often have more than $10 on me, because it tends to get spent.

And using the debit card is also a bad idea, as I make a few small purchases, and all of a sudden the bank account is nearly empty and I'm like "WHERE'D ALL MY FUCKING MONEY GO ?!?!?!?!?!"

About a week ago, I was at an ATM in a supermarket, and someone had left their receipt lying there. It said their available balance was $14,704.00 :eek:. It really pissed me off, because my balance was under $30 at the time!:mad:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually over €100. If you get stopped by the "Gurdia Civil" in your car and get a fine (usually up to €90) you have to pay it in cash on the spot. If you don't your car is impounded there and then. They do spot checks regulary and can usually find something to "do" you for. They are really strict about what you must keep in your car at all times. EG not only do you need your insurance certificate you need the receipt to show that you have paid it too. You have to have a spare bulb for every light in your car, a first aid kit, yellow jackets and red triangles in case of breakdown and list goes on and on.
Thats messed up. Is this true?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Usually over €100. If you get stopped by the "Gurdia Civil" in your car and get a fine (usually up to €90) you have to pay it in cash on the spot. If you don't your car is impounded there and then. They do spot checks regulary and can usually find something to "do" you for. They are really strict about what you must keep in your car at all times. EG not only do you need your insurance certificate you need the receipt to show that you have paid it too. You have to have a spare bulb for every light in your car, a first aid kit, yellow jackets and red triangles in case of breakdown and list goes on and on.

Sounds like a shakedown. I guess it's their hush fund. I hear this happens in Mexico too, I'm sure it happens in many other countries too.

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i like to carry around $200.00 cash. i try to pay for everything with cash if possible except for maybe big ticket items. i don't understand how some people carry little to no cash when they go out and it pisses me off whenever i see people charging 1 or 2 dollars to a credit card.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I never use the credit card. I always have it on me for emergencies but i am terrified of getting in debt. I always have cash and unless i haven't made it to the atm i try and have at least $20 or $50 plus coins. Today is my last day off work and i withdrew the last of my holiday pay to leave a grand total of 49c

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I tend to use my credit cards for almost anything over $20. I hate change and my statements tell me where the money goes. I often have a positive balance with my credit cards because I am so worried that I'll miss that no-interest grace period that they give me.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Between ten and forty, i always draw £30 out the machine, assuming I will need £20.

This is usually when food and drink is involved I use my debit and credit card for purchases

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rarely carry cash- always have to make a mental note if going somehwere I need it- my sons have given me hell for borrowing cash from them... It was very nice when drive-thrus did NOT take debit...

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I almost never have more than $20 in my wallet. Cards are easier for me to keep track of expenses.

I stopped by a birthday party in a bar last night that turned out to be cash only and one of my friends had to buy drinks for 6 of us because nobody had any cash. It was amusing.

belgaboyz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I carry at least 100 euro's on me at all time, more if needed (when I know I'm going somewhere I've never been).

I don't have a credit card and my atm card does not allow me to withdrawl money that isn't actualy on my account.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends.

My money from work rarely goes into the checking account when I get paid in cash or by a check I can cash.

Otherwise, it's all on a card.