How Much Money Will the Democrats Spend?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I am going to cut back on my spending when obama wins !!!!

life will get bad with one party running every thing so I need to save as much money as I can and buy only things I need!!!

D

deleted15807

Nothing can ever match the last 8 years of fiscal irresponsibility. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

If the democrats choose to blow a trillion like Bush did in Iraq we know it won't be a war based on false pretenses. It will be helping peope in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All of it, the greedy, evil democrats are going to climb down your chimney at night, crawl on the ceiling into your living room, drop to the floor, and steal any and everything of value you own.

Then they're going to take it all to a pawn shop, cash it in, and throw a huge block party!

I'll bring the ice.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I am going to cut back on my spending when obama wins !!!!

life will get bad with one party running every thing so I need to save as much money as I can and buy only things I need!!!

They won't spend nearly what the GOP has... LMAO Bush started with a $5T dollar national debt and took it to $11T in 8 years... tough act to follow.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All of it, the greedy, evil democrats are going to climb down your chimney at night, crawl on the ceiling into your living room, drop to the floor, and steal any and everything of value you own.

Then they're going to take it all to a pawn shop, cash it in, and throw a huge block party!

I'll bring the ice.

This block party will be free to everyone who makes under $250K/year. Everyone else will have to pay a cover. Proceeds of the party will go to the Obama "I'm Rich, Beotch" Foundation, who will make generous contributions to Welfare recipients, whinos and lazy, good for nothing poor people in Fake America. :biggrin1:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This block party will be free to everyone who makes under $250K/year. Everyone else will have to pay a cover. Proceeds of the party will go to the Obama "I'm Rich, Beotch" Foundation, who will make generous contributions to Welfare recipients, whinos and lazy, good for nothing poor people in Fake America. :biggrin1:

What irks me the most about people who complain about taxes is how ignorant they often are. Welfare barely registers as a blip on the government spending radar yet people complain about it like it takes up 99% of their tax money. WRONG. A lot more of our money goes to a lot of worse things but I guess it's been awhile since we've blamed minorities for our problems.:rolleyes:

I never hear people complaining about how their tax dollars are used to pay cops to arrest people for sagging their pants, to pay salaries for cops who sell drugs and sleep with hookers and kill innocent people.

D

deleted15807

They won't spend nearly what the GOP has... LMAO Bush started with a $5T dollar national debt and took it to $11T in 8 years... tough act to follow.

In the GOP controlled brain facts like that simply do not register. Like being pro-life and pro-war. The two opposite ideas that exist simultaneously in the same space. McCane saying he's prop-regulation for Wall Street while spending a lifetime preaching regulation is bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the GOP controlled brain facts like that simply do not register. Like being pro-life and pro-war. The two opposite ideas that exist simultaneously in the same space. McCane saying he's prop-regulation for Wall Street while spending a lifetime preaching regulation is bad.

Aye, but AMERICAN's know the difference =) Seen the polls lately? hahaha

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Some of you must not read the basic financial information available on the web. It has already been stated that with the recession, those tax cuts you are hoping for probably aren't going to happen. Even Obama has said they might have to be delayed. The government is broke, and has to pay out enormous amounts of money in social benefits. Over 40% of the national budget on average goes to entitlements of varying kinds. That does include Social Security and Medicare.
The CIA "crazy ignoramus associates" told Bush we can win it. They are the same ones who told Johnson we can win it. Sheesh why would anyone listen to those fools?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What irks me the most about people who complain about taxes is how ignorant they often are. Welfare barely registers as a blip on the government spending radar yet people complain about it like it takes up 99% of their tax money

Exactly! A single mom with one child makes roughly $5000 a year if living on Welfare alone. Just how much of this "wealthy money" is getting to Shaniqua Jenkins of Lazy Gulch, Mississippi and Mary Beth Anklewarmer of Baby Boomer, Arkansas? By the time tax dollars are divvied up between all the government programs out there, practically nothing reaches the ones that really need it.

But yeah... they'll always think that poor equals lazy. That's why they will seek out the few isolated examples that abuse the system instead of the majority who work their ass off and deserve the help.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Over 40% of the national budget on average goes to entitlements of varying kinds. That does include Social Security and Medicare.

I'd love to hear your definition of entitlements, and what programs you consider to be entitlements because that 40% could fluctuate.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Better make that $120K/year.

And if I made $120K/year, do you think I'd be worried about more taxes? My month to month expenses could be taken care of VERY nicely with that kind of cashflow. Plus I could save a lot of money for a rainy day. I was happy when I made $60K/year only 8 years ago, and I had to pay more taxes than I do currently. So the fear of "more taxes" doesn't even phase me. At all. The majority of people who complain about more taxes are people who truly live beyond their means.

I'll gladly trade places with anyone who makes $120K/year right now if they're so afraid of taxes. I'll even throw in an overpriced health plan that doesn't even cover most medications as an added bonus! Operators are standing by. Call now!!! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

If you are so afraid of taxes you should be just as afraid of spending. In a perfect world goverment taxes = government expenditures. Shrink the expenditures FIRST before shrinking taxes. But alas Americans love credit and love living beyond their means. Negative savings rate is commonplace in personal and public spheres. Sustainable in the short term, devastating in the long term. Alas Americans have ceased caring about the long term. It's all about who is going to suck me off today. I'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If you are so afraid of taxes you should be just as afraid of spending. In a perfect world goverment taxes = government expenditures. Shrink the expenditures FIRST before shrinking taxes. But alas Americans love credit and love living beyond their means. Negative savings rate is commonplace in personal and public spheres. Sustainable in the short term, devastating in the long term. Alas Americans have ceased caring about the long term. It's all about who is going to suck me off today. I'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow.

True So Very Very True!

Sargon, you haven't listed your percentages? How much would it cost me to get sucked by the man from Atlantis? I could be having sex with a historical figure. hmmm I think that would be better than banging George Washington.