How Much Money Would It Take for You to Model Nude?

How Much Money Would It Take for You to Pose Model Nude for an Art Class (Drawing)

• Total voters

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
fortiesfun said:
Inside the NY state system the union rate is $13.50 per hr for university models. They have no shortage of applicants for the positions.

Well, obviously.

If you were a starving student.. chances are good you would do anything for a bit of cash.:rolleyes:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could probably pay the right person $50 dollars for me to model nude.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nah..I dont fancy that..but to be an inspiration 'musa' for a very talent artistic, that I fancy very much is a different matter...:cool:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Nah..I dont fancy that..but to be an inspiration 'musa' for a very talent artistic, that I fancy very much is a different matter...:cool:

Talk to Stud Hunter - she knows an artist with a paintbrush - though I am not sure she is willing to share :smile:

thoswood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Did a semester of sculpture modeling in college-- $25 an hour: did three-hour classes and it was hard work. Seeing the finished projects was awesome-- would have spent the whole wad to buy one except the money was already goneon vital students stuff like food and beer

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Talk to Stud Hunter - she knows an artist with a paintbrush - though I am not sure she is willing to share :smile:

LOL :tongue: . Yes, well, I enjoyed about a month of endless orgasms with the so-called "paintbrush artist." Sadly we no longer get together. Combination of a long commute time, and mostly that we were looking for different things (he wanted a "relationship" and I'm not ready, so we kept fooling around until he got a girlfriend who he wanted to be monogamous with). And so it goes.. Fortunately after a brief down-time I've had a pleasant rekindling with that young fellow who I had a fling with in spring. Major beefcake.. He has some, errr, great, errr, natural physical gifts :biggrin1: and now he's actually figured out how to use them. It's been a good yr :biggrin1: .
Oh, as for the question on the thread, if the going rate is 10-20 like someone said, I'd probably price myself out of contention. I wouldn't have a big problem doing it but it's just the time factor. For me to take time out of my leisure time, I'd need at least $50-75/hr.

Blueshift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually many universities simply ask for students to model and pay then 12-15 an hour depending on what class it's for and how much clothing they have on. And in my experience, it's pretty average-looking people that model.

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
HangX, do you agree with my assessment that it is much harder to do than most people realize?

Yes, it is challenging. The exposure is not a problem after the first session or two, but some of the poses are very difficult as they require a lot of balance, concentration, coordination. Background music helps a bit as it can prove mesmerizing.

That said, I think it is something that everyone should seriously consider at some point. They take all ages, shapes and sizes (within reason), but if you are height-weight proportionate you will get more work as some instructors often favour 'renaissance ideal' models for teaching proportion etc.

I will post any ads / opportunities I see locally. Often these gigs are through word of mouth or bulletin board / campus newspaper ads.

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Blueshift said:
Actually many universities simply ask for students to model and pay then 12-15 an hour depending on what class it's for and how much clothing they have on. And in my experience, it's pretty average-looking people that model.

In one arts college here, students can do it (if they like) as part of their course requirements.

I think Toronto is a pretty good market for models as there is a lot of production work done here for movies and television. A lot of students and others with flexible schedules can often find acting or extra work, so schools that need life models have to competitive (as it is harder work and is not for everyone).

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have done nude modelling on several ocassions and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I enjoy being naked and am not embarassed being seen naked. Money is always handy but I just enjoy it so being paid to be nude is a bonus!

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
HangX, do you agree with my assessment that it is much harder to do than most people realize?
If you're talking photographs, maybe.
If you're talking art classes, YES. I did it once. Damned hard to hold a pose for an hour or two. You get bloody stiff (except there).

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I think it would be an interesting experience. I envision the room, however, as cold...and I think that I would get bored standing (or sitting) there.

Erotic moments are awesome. But I don't think that standing or sitting for an hour would be very erotic.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trick question, right?

Do you mean they pay me to stand around looking bored, or I pay them so I get to stand around looking bored?

I've never considered either option.

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hell yeah i'd do it. do it for free too. i'm a bit of an exhibitionist.. looksie:

this is me posing in teh buff with some mates for the student newspaper at my uni. The paper got read by over 10,000 people.

Attachments

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was a clothed model in art class years ago. Thought at the time I would love to be doing that nude. If they promised to take several hours, I would model nude in a art class for $100 a hour. The pics I have in my profile, all I had to do was let the photographer give me a blow job. But took the pics over several different times, so several blow jobs. lol