How Much Money Would It Take for You to Pose Nude (for a Photographer for Exhibition)

How Much Money Would It Take for You to Pose Nude (for a Photographer for Exhibition)

• Total voters

Blueshift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Those amounts are, um, really high. True, not for a famous model working with a famous photographer on a big commercial shoot. If you're talking a more "average" photographer and a non-professional model, it'd be more likely be under $100 but that of course depends on how many rolls they're taking, how long the shoot is and under what conditions.

Personally I have no interest in being a model of any sort but I felt I'd just contribute that.

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once did a nudie thing for 350$ per month plus tips. They wired my room with two camera and i was on two different site to jerk off n stuff. It was totally weird and i stopped doing it. Anyone who came in my room had to sign a liability waiver in case they were broadcast out since it was live 24/7. totally weird.

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it would depend on the photographer and the project -- artistic shoots getting top priority.

Like snakebyte, I would probably do the first shoot free for the experience, exposure and business development potential :)

Ryan,

Are you exploring business ideas? Which side of the camera would you prefer?

VixPix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We're always on the look out for new cock to publish... ;)

When I finally did a nude shoot, on my site, I still refused to show pink. Some things are just not nice to look at!! LOL

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
pacificfiveoh said:
I once did a nudie thing for 350$ per month plus tips. They wired my room with two camera and i was on two different site to jerk off n stuff. It was totally weird and i stopped doing it. Anyone who came in my room had to sign a liability waiver in case they were broadcast out since it was live 24/7. totally weird.

Damn, they should have paid more. I'm telling you, they are low balling you. :tongue:

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much money you got? :biggrin1: I've done nude work before and it didn't pay so well. You sign over your rights to the photographer, so no royalties -catalog models don't get royalties anyway. I never knew any dudes who liked it, but it was something you did to pay the bills.

I guess I'd do it again if I had no other options, :redface: and I don't regret anything I did.