How Much Of Your Ego Starts Between Your Legs?

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shy bladder = true here .. not sure why I am a bit of an exhibitionist

@OP None really... I am no were near the biggest on this site and I don't really think about irl

Well I guess their might be some indirect ego as in I am not afraid to get naked in front of people so that is never an issue... nude beaches, sex... where ever else you need to get naked.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and how does one get sexual thrills out of giving a false or joke answer?

i mean, i've given my share of joke answers on here over the years, but i never got hard over them...well, one. but it was a REALLY good joke!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
and how does one get sexual thrills out of giving a false or joke answer?

i mean, i've given my share of joke answers on here over the years, but i never got hard over them...well, one. but it was a REALLY good joke!

Why would you give a serious answer to this question? What people say in their cockiness is a turn-on. Why are people on this site?

A man is much more than his cock. Where are we? Church? Buddhist monastery. We're on LPSG.:biggrin1:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you give a serious answer to this question? What people say in their cockiness is a turn-on. Why are people on this site?

A man is much more than his cock. Where are we? Church? Buddhist monastery. We're on LPSG.:biggrin1:

actually, if you go back and read my initial response, it was quite humorous indeed.

but as the Buddha (and Buckaroo Banzai) says...where ever we go, there we are. bwah.

my cockiness comes from truth. no need to fabricate my answers to puff up my plumage and scare the other cocks, savvy?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Zero percent

My sentiments exactly!

I like and I'm proud of what I've got down there, but there are other things about me, things I've accomplished, that really define who I am.

I agree 100% that it should be accomplishments, not physical attributes, that define a person. And that's why I don't get how anyone can be proud of their penis. I mean you can be proud of your physical attributes when they are the product of good hygiene, good diet and an exercise regimen because that's something you've accomplished. But how can a person be "proud" of something that is just a genetic crapshoot. At six and a half feet tall I'm a lot taller than average, which has some advantages, but it's not a source of pride for me. Likewise with having a large dick, mine is significantly larger than average but I didn't have anything to do with that. I have a full head of hair, which a lot of guys my age envy, but am I proud of that? Hell no, how could I be?

I guess I just don't get it.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
More than perhaps I realized, until someone called my dick "average" the other day. I basically max at 7 3/4 but with a superduper standing-up hardon (V-induced) can get to 8. (Proof forthcoming soon I hope.) That seems to be the borderline between mediocrity and noteworthiness around here-- and my ego is hanging a quarter-inch short!