How much of your junk do you whip out to take a leak?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I open my pants and belt, it has to all come out and hang down, otherwise there is often a bit of residual that leaks out even after shaking, when I put it back. It didn't do this when I was younger. Most pants stay up, but some fall down.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
boxers, whole thing out, stand with my hands on my hips, when done, shake a few times and make a big production of getting my junk back into my pants ... and while I am not an exhibitionist, I do this I reaction to the (mostly young) guys who practically crawl INTO the urinal because they are terrified someone might cast a sideways glance at their inevitably tiny equipment ...

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
I do this BECAUSE I like to show off. love the stares

boxers, whole thing out, stand with my hands on my hips, when done, shake a few times and make a big production of getting my junk back into my pants ... and while I am not an exhibitionist, I do this I reaction to the (mostly young) guys who practically crawl INTO the urinal because they are terrified someone might cast a sideways glance at their inevitably tiny equipment ...

O

OldFirm08

gotta pull all 3 soft inches out or it will dribble on my pants

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends where i am. in the airport? as little as possible. clubbing or whatever, ill whip it out

thickboyTX

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Never even thought of pulling my nuts out - don't know why that would make anything easier. It would be a lot of work. I usually undo my belt, top button and fly and just pull the front of my underwear down and my dick out.