How much precum & how long before you cum?

drambone: John - You -- and many of the super hung posting dudes here -- really should put together your own web sites. You could make a fortune with cocks your size. I can see it now -- www.johnthehorse.org.....

With cocks like those, how could you LOSE?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drambone,

Believe it or not, I am not really into the whole 'pics' bullshit routine. I DO have pics, but most or just of me with friends and in normal situations. Not XXX with my big fat greasy cock full up hard. I am a somewhat normal guy, with a life and friends outside this message board. Having said that, I rarely post, receive or send pics. Just not my thing I guess.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL mm5166,
I have been 'showing off' with a dude for the past month or so who like me is a very heavy drooler. Non-stop. Between the two of us we make quite a mess!

:D

drambone: It's so cool to drool! And what do you mean by "showing off" ? lol.........

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are guys where i live who get together and show off their big cocks. big cocks only.

i have only done this once or twice, and one on one.

drambone: So you two hang out naked and hard and drool precum together?? Do tell.

buddy43610: 6x5 cut here and seldom see any precum and only a drop or two when i do see any. buddy

ace420: Usually lots of precum and I ejaculate in fairly large quantities too. I actually wish that I could reduce the precum and the cum. It gets everywhere.

junior15074: I also precum alot. When I am really excited it can come out in gushes. My girlfriend loves to play with my dick and cause it to precum. She loves watching my dick get all wet knowing I am getting excited with her hand action on my dick.

HungJordan: That's funny Junior,

This girl I am dating loves to 'milk' my cock up and down and give me handjobs 'cause my size is way to big for her for intercourse. My secretions drench her hand (and everything else) too.

We both think it's sexy.

AUncut10in: I don't think the amount of precum is determined by being cut or uncut. I am uncut and don't precum very much at all. I always thought it was because I really don't need to precum much because I am uncut. I have a friend who is cut that shoots a load of precum before he actually shoots. I mean he shoots a bucket of precum. It streams out just like cum does. Most guys thiink that he has just shot a huge load, but he insists that it isnt his load. And sure enough, a couple minutes later he shoots a bucket of cum. I have never seen anyone else do this before or quite frankly shoot so much cum. He oozes very little befor that. He told me that the first shot does not contain any sperm. He had it tested by a doctor.

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
Being one of those guys that doesn't precum much, I'm fascinated by you guys that gush. Can only imagine that would feel so good. Because when I do ooze some precum it is accompanied by a nice feeling with it. Anyone know how to increase the amount of precum? I would really like to know if there is a way.

josh: i dont think there is a way - i duno, other people may say other things. I dont have much precum, but i do have enough of it!

drambone: The only way to *attempt* to maximize the amount of precum you ooze is by elongating the phase between erection and ejaculation..........right?

HungJordan: Nope. Mine just starts flowing if I am semi to hard.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
I have a lot of 'precum' like others who posted on this thread. It's a funny substance all it's own: it's not semen or urine, but it's own third thing that comes out of my cock. mine is generally clear, really sticky and comes out in a long, slow drop by drop way. sometimes i can see precum stains on my boxerbriefs, so i must drip a little during the day if i get a semi or something.

joe22xxx: Yeh, I precum a lot too & BTW this thread is making my dick drip right now. Just wanted to share. :p

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm also a heavy precummer. Volume increases progressively with longer periods of arousal. And yeah, it's strange. Mine's clear, but more viscous rather than sticky.