How Much Prize Money Would It Take for You to Strip Nude (at a Club)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by montroyal88, Oct 1, 2006.

?

How Much Prize Money Would It Take for You to Strip Nude (at a Club)

1. $250 or more

15.1%
  2. $500 or more

31.2%
  3. You couldn't pay me enough

20.4%
  4. Doesn't matter / would do it for experience

17.2%
  5. Doesn't matter / would do it for exposure

20.4%
  1. montroyal88

montroyal88 New Member

Albums:
    Last in series.

2. HangX

HangX Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Been there, done that. Any prize money would just be the icing on the cake :).

There are a couple of strip clubs here that have amateur nights, but none that have organized an official big dick contest as of late. How about Montreal?

3. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

I worked in a bar up North for awhile. The strippers were held up and couldn't make it but the bar decided to go ahead with ladies night using their staff. I was asked and turned it down. Partially because of self confidence issues (I am not bad looking, but am not an “exhibitionist.”) but more because I have NO rhythm. I am where they saying “white man can't dance” originated. If they just wanted me to stand on the dance floor and undress i may have considered it. Gyrating and moving? Not a chance.

4. aquadude

aquadude New Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty open with showing myself off, I have a decent body and a relativly good looking dick, so what do I have to hide? I would just do it the hell of it and if I got money then that would just be an added plus.

5. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    It's not the prize money I am worried about its what happens after.....Jose'latinoboy9:cool:

6. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Let the rest of us know when that's taking place and I'll organize a field trip from south of the border.

7. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I have been there and done it in both straight and gay bars. The money has ranged from very little to a lot...tips make up the rest and they have been great. I did it to meet people and I guess please the "exhibitionist" in me. I get a thrill doing it and have a lot of fun with it.

8. mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's New Member

I have won a few of those, gotten about $1000 all together, they are really fun

9. NorthernStar

NorthernStar New Member

I'll try everything once, hell even a girl ;)

10. Matt87

Matt87 Member

Well the option you have had a few drinks wasn't there?
    I hang normally 6" so probly but yer $500 isn't bad for well showing off and there is no way I would go home with out a lady friedn:smile: lol

11. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

I did it once when a charity night wasn't going well so the girls had whip round for me to get my tackle out, they raised £120 so i got it out. They were all pretty suprised at how big it really was.

12. WildHoney

Gold Member

I don't work unless I bring home 1000.00 a night. Last time I stripped with my sister ( no not as an act together, just working at the same club) We flew down south and worked one saturday night at a friends club .
    We both came home with 1500.00. I usually only work now when I feel like a major exhibitionist hit.

I actually prefer getting naked for free hahahha it's a much better feeling than taking your clothes off for money.

:smile:
    Honey

13. D.G.

D.G. Member

Probably just do it for laughs! Haha my friends have enough photos of me with no clothes on that have been taken at various holidays / rock festivals!

14. BigA

BigA New Member

I think he is saying how i feel. It depends on the crowd, if i thought i would get a positive reaction i'd be willing to do it for free. If I thought i might be booed/ laughed at, well I suppose i'd do it for $250 if i'd never see these people again. for instance if someone went before me who isn't all that was getting cheers/excitement, I'd like to go for it. I don't know. It's never come up

Draft saved Draft deleted