How Much Pussy Do You Get?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A monogamous relationship here.

At least twice a week. Usually three times a week.

Therefore ten times a month which I consider decent. I still enjoy life and look forward to sexual activity on a regular basis.

Sexual intercourse and at times a bit of self pleasuring keeps my system functioning well.

Thanks for asking.

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
It's good that you do it regularly, Im wishing my girlfriend would go back to work here.

A monogamous relationship here.

At least twice a week. Usually three times a week.

Therefore ten times a month which I consider decent. I still enjoy life and look forward to sexual activity on a regular basis.

Sexual intercourse and at times a bit of self pleasuring keeps my system functioning well.

Thanks for asking.

D_Rodney Kuntwarmer

Just Browsing
Media
I'd say probably an average of 20 times a month, some weeks its only 3-4 and others it could be up to 8 times, usually because we fuck in the mornings at weekends as well as quite regularly at night. It's a monogamous relationship, which is in it's 8th year now.

TheRam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How much pussy do I get? Absolutely NONE if I'm lucky. I'm fond of women, but not for sex or a relationship. Plus, I prefer the smell of men much better. But it's a personal choice.

You're bisexual since while you have probably had sexual experiences with women in the past there is some attraction to women there. I don't have any attraction to women at all and that makes me gay/homosexual and I've never had sex with a woman since I have never wanted to.

TheRam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:heart:

for the pleather-dyke love, i'll call you Sir and totally worship your cock. :tongue:

When women who are really bisexual yet wish they were really true Lesbians try to imitate gay sex it's hilarious and just shows how Lesbian sex and sexuality are boring and based on hatred of heterosexuality (even though lots of Dyke sex does imitate heterosexuality), and hatred of the Patriarchy and everything to do with men.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LargePenis46!!! you're back!!!

what took ya so long?

*smooch*

and ya wrong, i totally aim to imitate homosexuality. :yup: :tongue:
embrace ya gender fuck.

TheRam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LargePenis46!!! you're back!!!

what took ya so long?

*smooch*

and ya wrong, i totally aim to imitate homosexuality. :yup: :tongue:
embrace ya gender fuck.

When bisexual women like you try to imitate gay male sex or the male gender it's a total farce, stupid, and laughable just like when drag kings and FTM try to imitate men since no matter how much they want to be men or think that they are with all the surgery, hormones, and therapy they will never be men since they are genetically and biologically women. ;)

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

Monogamous marriage for a few decades and about three or more times a week, so pussy about 15 times a month.

D_Chris_Ko

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for almost a year was seeing woman about 5x week . we fucked about 3-4 times a night/day during the week, constantly on the weekend. she would call me at work asking if she could have some dick during the work day too, saying she needed a fuck before waiting to get home. i had to change job locations. that was a good sex habit.