How much pygeum intake for precum?

Mardukhazel

Experimental Member
Media
As the title says; How much pygeum do you take to see a noticable difference in the amount of precum produced? When I mean amount, I mean in milligrams(mg). Thank you!

Reactions: tutkunadam

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi man,
I have thought and searched a lot on this issue, unfortunately it is not matter of calculations and math, it is really a phenomen.

to answer your question, you should first state how much without any supp etc. you produce, none? then what is your treshhold for precumming? some people here said that they did not have any one drop of it and they started precum after 100mg pygeum and some like me with no precum, even after 1000 or 2500mg of pygeum did not secrete it. and those who start after 100mg also said that the amount did not increase after increasing the dose of pygeum, it is somehow the game of 0 or 1, there is a switch, you make it on and then it does not have a dimmer to play with the amount.

I will watch this thread with a big interest and hope that there will be guys who can give the exact formula to do it but I expressed my own experiments and opinions.

Mardukhazel

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, yeah I produce a little bit, like when I have edged for 30 mins a drop or two can come out... How about you? Have you tested any products?

cbois

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well i have been taking pygeum for about three weeks started with two 100mg capsules a day, didnt notice anything. after a week uped it to 4 a day for a week. still nothing. then 6 a day for the third week still none. getting frustrated by now because i have only pre cummed once and that was before i tried pygeum but i had not masturbated for a good 7-10 days so maybe thats why and i was super horny. lol. so anyway i am now trying 8 a day for a week, god i hope it happens soon. its a good brand i think, from piping rock it has 25% phytosterols for each capsule. earlier reply says 1000-2500 mg a day and still none. damn this sucks i am not gonna swallow that much pills. hope it cums soon if u know what i mean. would anything else help with pre cum. please help