How much skin do you roll back when you go for a piss?

How much skin do you roll back when you go for a piss?

• Total voters

I always roll my foreskin completely back! when i piss (have to stay fresh and clean threw out the day) having "stale piss" in your foreskin, isn't a pleasant smell..

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
sometimes all, sometimes none, it feels nice to not slide any skin back and just let it flow while the head is all the way covered, but to keep it clean I usually slide some skin back.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I'm taking a shower, I never skin it back at all. Love the feel of the hot flow on the lower lip of the foreskin. Nothing better.
If not, I always peel back enough to expose the bottom of the head. The last drop is in the underwear, not under the foreskin.

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just took one little while ago, and FYI I pulled it back, almost completely over the darth vader helmet lip.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For an upclose urinal shot I just expose the head/slit so the urine can flow.

For a comode shot I peel it all the way back to insure that the urine can go in the bowl versus hitting the floor.

When out doors I just let it flop out and go. No peeling is usually required.

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
People are saying they roll it back all the way to keep it clean and while this does make sense, you have to remember urine can actually kill germs so technically pissing with the foreskin as it is will leave u cleaner but just not smelling nicer...I hope I said my point correctly :)