How much testoterone does masturbation release

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Bodacious Appetite, Jan 19, 2010.

1. D_Bodacious Appetite

Yeah lets just say I used to beat it A LOT. Not because I couldn't get sex trust me that's not a problem, but idk I just did. Now it seems like ever since I stopped (New years resolution) like my body went into hyperdrive. I can lift more weight in the gym, run longer, and my erections come more often now and can pretty much cut diamond lol. Overall I'm just more energetic now that I stopped so was I really burning off THAT much testosterone by masturbating?

2. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

3. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Testosterone actually increases with sexual activity. Which means you should be more energetic if anything. When testosterone is sectreted into the blood it attaches to any cells that have receptor sites for the hormone then it has its affect on those cells. More testosterone should make u more energetic if anything. You would be tired b/c of dopamine secretion, a neurotransmitter released during orgasm, or b/c of the energy used during the sexual activity.

4. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

remember what mickey said to rocky "women weaken the knees"

Draft saved Draft deleted