How much time is it safe to pump?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that you should keep it under 20 minutes during the first three months of pumping. You can probably increase it to 30 minutes after 3 months of three to five times a week regular pumping.

The trick is the regular pumping... you have to do it at least 3 times a week in order to build up the capillaries in skin. After six months of regular pumping, you can probably increase it to 40 minutes... nine months and you can increase to 50 minutes and your reward for pumping regularly for a year will be concentrating on packing the cylinder if you haven't done so by 50 minutes.

Perform your manual PE first thing in the morning before you pump. Do NOT neglect the manual PE even though your cock seems to swell bigger and bigger each week that you pump regularly. The PE is for the really DEEP gains and the pumping is to assist the manual PE.

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tripod, I'm curious about pumping as well. You said by a year/50 minutes you could likely be packing the tube. How long can you expect to have some of that size After taking the tube off? I expect you'd need to be wearing a cock ring as well. Any suggestions on what type of ring btw?

Like, can you fuck right after pumping to that size? or do you lose almost all of it after pumping? I noticed even with a cock ring on when I exit the tube(I've only just started mind you) almost all of it is gone even with the ring on. I DO notice it slightly more plump though. Anyhow, would love to know :) Thanks!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few years back I pumped several time for 8 hours + and even pumped at low pressure at night while asleep. some say it's a no no, but I've never had a problem with it. Besides, if you're going for lenth gains you need that sort of consistancy level.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i honestly put mine away as i didn't like what it was doing to the look of my penis. i felt like limp it made the foreskin come back a little and kind of looked funny. i was scared if i continued it would get worse and i honestly dont want that. im just doing pe now.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tripod, I'm curious about pumping as well. You said by a year/50 minutes you could likely be packing the tube. How long can you expect to have some of that size After taking the tube off? I expect you'd need to be wearing a cock ring as well. Any suggestions on what type of ring btw?

Like, can you fuck right after pumping to that size? or do you lose almost all of it after pumping? I noticed even with a cock ring on when I exit the tube(I've only just started mind you) almost all of it is gone even with the ring on. I DO notice it slightly more plump though. Anyhow, would love to know :) Thanks!

As far as rings go... I recommend cock straps, not cock rings. Cock rings are ridiculous when compared to the ability of cock straps to pinpoint the exact pressure needed while minimizing discomfort. California Exotics makes the strap that I use, it is adjustable with snaps and a buckle... it looks like a strange watch band. You put it on after you have come out of the tube and cleaned all of the lube off of your package. If you cinch the strap correctly, you will keep your pumped size for several hours. I have fucked plenty of time after coming out of the tube, but I get my best results after about a couple of hours after I pumped... the erections are stronger after the tissues get re-oxygenated.

Beginner results are rather subtle if you are doing it right... getting a big bloated cock pump pretty much comes after the first year or so. Right now, you should be concerned with manual PE and using the pump as a supplement to the jelqing, stretching etc. The pumping is just to enlarge your cock a bit past what you can do with manual exercises. If kept up, the manual PE/pumping combo can turn your penis into a monster over the years.

Great advice Tripod!!!
thank you good sir.

i honestly put mine away as i didn't like what it was doing to the look of my penis. i felt like limp it made the foreskin come back a little and kind of looked funny. i was scared if i continued it would get worse and i honestly dont want that. im just doing pe now.

Well, you weren't that into it anyway and quite before you even started. Who the hell wouldn't want their foreskin back? lol! But I understand what you are saying.

thanks tripod. Does anyone know of a web site that provides further confirmation of this ?

Well, the uber pumping website Newart is down from a rootkit attack and might not be back up very soon, if at all.

All I can tell you is what I have gone through in my 8+ years of pumping.

I am gonna give you a bit of background into what I am dealing with now as far as PE goes.

I started out like an idiot and packed my 2 inch cylinder the first time that I pumped... I proceeded to pack cylinders regardless of the time involved. I even bought a 2.25 inch cylinder after the first three weeks of pumping! :eek:

I was doing fine with packing the first cylinder because I had previously spent a few years doing manual PE and edging with a cockring. But when I ordered the 2.25 inch cylinder, I found that I couldn't pack it as easily as the 2 inch. I then spent two years trying to pack the 2.25 inch cylinder. I was overpumping and had stopped doing the manual PE exercises.

All of this overpumping coupled with the lack of manual PE started to damage my tunica. A damaged tunica is no problem with manual PE, because all of the stretching on the tunica causes the microtears in the tunica to repair themselves correctly and the tunica eventually increases in size over time. With pumping... the tunica gets damaged with microtears and what does a pumper do when he has overpumped? He takes time off from pumping to allow the tunica to heal and doesn't start back up until the tunica is repaired. The only problem is that... the scar tissue that the tunica created in order to repair itself when sloughed off reveals a tunica that has been repaired, but has been repaired with a smaller surface area to increase it's strength for the future... the tunica becomes smaller, yet stronger.

This is all a nightmare for penis size, because a smaller tunica means smaller erections. Yes, you heard it from Tripod... overpumping without performing manual PE can shrink the penis.

The lengths of time in the tube I have described are specifically to AVOID overpumping and to guide y'all safely to pumping success. I have been there and done that when it comes to pumping and you can be sure that if I could go back in time, I would have taken my advice (does that even make sense? lol!).

I found this out this year when I took a long pumping break and was horrified to find that my unpumped erect length had decreased by an inch! :eek:

I have been performing manual PE all over again to get that damn length back and have been having some real good success... I should be back to my old length sometime this Summer. (with a big thanx to Big Al Alfaro)

In the meantime, I have stopped pumping for two weeks and am gonna start back again taking my own advice.

Sex with my thick monster was great... well sort of... my sexual partners aren't size hungry (Well one thought that she was) and have fucking vaginas that could crack a goddamn walnut. They find it hard to relax and expand their vaginas and are used to clamping down on their partner's penis during intercourse. It turns them on to look at my cock, but they can't stick it in their mouth or get it in their pussy. They seem to only be able to take my cock once in a while and I HATE tring to have sex and then stop because it just isn't possible! When I mean take my cock, I mean be relaxed enough for my cock to slide in without having to stuff it in with my hands. if I was as hard as a rock... I probably could just jam it in their pussies and wait for their vaginas to expand naturally around my cock.

Yet, neglecting manual PE while achieving epic pumps left my erections less than lackluster.

Successful pumping is not easy. There are more abandoned pumps on the road to pumping success then there are pumpers who have made it.

I am someone who has made it in pumping.

But my success has come at a price.

The times in the tube that I am suggesting will allow one to achieve pumping success without paying a price for it. :smile:

Attachments

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry for being ignorant but what do you mean by "packing" the cylinder?

Also, I am uncut and after pumping most of my gain is in the foreskin itself. It is swollen way out off proportion. Anyone else uncut have this problem?

Also, has anyone else heard that beta blockers afect erection capability?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for being ignorant but what do you mean by "packing" the cylinder?

Packing the cylinder means that your cock completely fills the cylinder circumference wise under a minimum of vacuum pressure and is the goal of most seasoned pumpers.

Also, I am uncut and after pumping most of my gain is in the foreskin itself. It is swollen way out off proportion. Anyone else uncut have this problem?

That's the thing with uncut guys, your foreskin is gonna pick up a lot of the vacuum pressure. Where as the cut guys end up with a big donut from the scar tissue left over from the circumcision (scar tissue expands faster then normal tissue). Uncut guys have to minimize the foreskin expansion and the cut guys have to minimize the donut... there's no real way around this fact of life. :frown1: You could pump skinned, but you will have to experiment with what works best for you... you might not like it.

Also, has anyone else heard that beta blockers afect erection capability?

Yes, and here is a link for ya to read. Just google "beta blockers" and "impotence" and you will get a TON of information.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
having pumped for over 10 years to avrying degrees of commitment, I have to say that I agree with everything Tripod is saying...well, except for the fucking with a pumped cock...I have been lucky to be with women whose pussies were very able to relax and enjoy all of my cock. yes, it was a bit uncomfortable for them at first, but they loved it in a few minutes. Tripod...some great advice and experience that you have shared with others. I can easily pump for a few hours now after these years, but Tripod is correct in his advice..you have to grow your cock and capillaries and skin and tissue and chambers like anything else.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit i really am bummed that the foreskin was coming back on me like it did. =( i liked pumping and wanted to keep up with it but i think it makes my dick look funny and it also makes it obvious that i have been pumping.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media

Probably you had a cylinder that was too big for you. For Pumps to help in PE one must buy them so that its diameter isnt too big and so to allow to expand upward, not in all directions.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i filled it up pretty well actually. and i wasnt trying to gain length but girth. either way i dont wanna have my foreskin come back on me and according to all these guys who have been doing it for a long time it will there is just about no way to avoid it. so no thanks for me. shame cause i bought a $200 setup =P

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually do pumping to get my foreskin back, repeatedly expanding the skin like that plus using o-rings for maintenance stretching has really helped.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree there too...I am cut, but was cut with a lot of skin remaining. pumping has seemed to grow this over the years and I know can have enough to overhang sometimes