How much time is it safe to pump?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i filled it up pretty well actually. and i wasnt trying to gain length but girth. either way i dont wanna have my foreskin come back on me and according to all these guys who have been doing it for a long time it will there is just about no way to avoid it. so no thanks for me. shame cause i bought a $200 setup =P

You should sell your gear... I'd buy your tube.

having pumped for over 10 years to avrying degrees of commitment, I have to say that I agree with everything Tripod is saying...well, except for the fucking with a pumped cock...I have been lucky to be with women whose pussies were very able to relax and enjoy all of my cock. yes, it was a bit uncomfortable for them at first, but they loved it in a few minutes. Tripod...some great advice and experience that you have shared with others. I can easily pump for a few hours now after these years, but Tripod is correct in his advice..you have to grow your cock and capillaries and skin and tissue and chambers like anything else... I am cut, but was cut with a lot of skin remaining. pumping has seemed to grow this over the years and I know can have enough to overhang sometimes

Since I have been following your pumping through Newart, I can definitely say that you have grown back a bunch of foreskin on that hog of yours! :smile:

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but to me pumping is unnatural - besides it looks gross!

At least, a cockring does not permanently disfugure the cock.

Pumping is very beneficial when it comes to natural penis enlargement and ED. There is nothing "gross" about it if done correctly. Most of the deformed dicks you see as a result of pumping is due to lymph build up. This occurs when people pump at too high of a pressure or too long. When done correctly, pumping will not cause any harm, deformation, or the like.

Id also like to add that the duration in the cylinder isnt the most important factor, its the pressure that matters most. People that go beyond 5hg, typically have alot more lymph build up, hence the deformed looking dick. If youre going to trying pumping for any length of time, lower levels around 3hg are ideal imo.

Last edited: