How much time you spend in this site?

enanotitan: Hi! I am kind of new, and just wanted to ask you guys and girls, how much time you spend on this site?
Before my first post, I entered this forum about once a week but I spent like 3 hours each time. Is not easy for me to keep this site open, since it contains nude pics and I am at the office.

7x6andchg: About 1/2 to 1 hr any day I'm home...just to check to see what's been posted...

7x6&c

averagerican: Hey enanotian, if you can spend 3 hrs looking at this site at WORK......can I have your job.
I wouldn't be able to keep this board open for more than 5 mins. I'm afraid I get a sexual harassment charge.

Anyway, I usually spend about 1 hour checking out the new posts or any new topics. When I first joined though, I was here for at least 4 hours.

Finedessert: This is the first site I check in the morning when I get up which is at 4am. California time, and recheck it many times during the day. I have learned a lot from this site even at my age of 70 years young. As they say you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Grandpa

hung: I spend about an hour a day on this site. I enjoy the new post and appreciate all the information that people share on this site. It is a joy to see so many people openly post on this site. I know I have learned a lot and want to express my gratitude. Thanks.

8 1/4 by 5 3/4 erect.

dalton321: I'm still kinda new to this site...I spend about 2 hours a day on it now! :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I spend about 1/2 hour each time I log on here and I check in maybe 3 or 4 times a day.

It's a great site which, on the whole, stays with the topics and handles them seriously.

Thanks, Marko & Mindseye!

Pecker

sammygirly: I'd say I spend about 30 mins a day total on the site - but not continuosly. Like others, I check a few times during the day so as to not get bogged down by new posts. Once a week? I'd be lost

HC: I've been visiting for quite some time and finally decided to be a little active in posting, rather than just lurking. It varies how much time I spend. Sometimes I'll go a few days without checking it, then have to take a few hours catching up on everything.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Once finding this site, it does become difficult to stay away too long!

As others have noted, one almost has to check in at least daily to stay ahead of the game. I usually spend at least thirty minutes (minimum) each day and more than likely an hour (or more!) has gone by before I know it!

Also, as has already been noted; if I should miss out on a daily review, then it takes forever to catch up on what I have missed.

The amazing thing about this site though, is the wonderful variety of topics! Always something of interest with occasionally some light-hearted moments, too! Yet, it all serves such a great purpose to inform, encourage, and reassure so many of us.

CardiffDillon: I usually check in around 6pm GMT and spend about 30 mins or so looking at the updated topics. There's so much traffic here lately I don't tend to go through all the updates anymore, just the ones that interest me.

Later in the evening, between 8pm and 10pm usually, although not every evening, I call in to the chat room - and that's where it's easy to spend serious time - 2 or 3 hours is not unusual. I went through a period of limiting my visits to the chat room because I knew that once I was there I'd be there for hours.

chicago_girl: About 30-45 minutes a day. I'll check in a couple of times to see what's been posted.

BIGBOYDAVE: Only New To Site But Noticed Last few days Spendin hours here Its Fun And Informative . I wish I knew about this site years ago. Only discovered it by accident while trying to fdind comfortable clothing for the well endowed. Now I'm a-dick-ted :D