How much traction?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Roughfucker, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Roughfucker

Gold Member

Hey guys, just started using one of those traction devices - not sure how much to extend the stretch, tho. I bought the extension rods, and stretch out to about 8", which is about the size I am when hard. Is this the right amount? Don't want to hurt myself. Thanks.

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Dont know but you really want to go bigger than that? Wow!

3. Roughfucker

Gold Member

Lol. Yeah. Pretty sure there's not a man alive that wouldn't try for a bigger cock, regardless of size. The rods don't go much longer, so I'm assuming I'll have to go to a hardware store to get anything longer than 9. If I stratton seeing progress, I'll post results and pics. Just shooting for adding one more inch or so - 9.5 would be great.

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

LOL
    Good thing I only wish for 8.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

You should start at the lowest tension setting (usually 300 g) and work up from there in increments. After that, the focus should be on adding rod sections.

6. Roughfucker

Gold Member

Hey Big Al, thanks for the reply - however, how do I measure the grams of tension? I already have the extenion rods in place - I felt the initial didn't provide enough stretch - if at all. Currently I'm only applying enough as to wear I FEEL a good stretch, but am not uncomfortable. I can actually sleep with it in place. Flaccid, I'm about 4-4.5 inches, but can stretch using my device to 7.5-8". I'm nearly 8 when erect, so is this a good amount of stretch, you feel?
    If you can help me find out how to calculate the grams of tension, or provide advice on how it should feel, minimally, I'll be forever your biggest fan! Lol

7. Big Al

Gold Member

The diagram in this link will show you how to set the tension on most extender devices.

I would advise against sleeping with the device on. If you were to cut off circulation in your sleep, you may wake up with a penis requiring immediate medical attention.

The stretch should be fairly light. Once you get to the point to where the tension fails to challenge you, you'll need to try to add another rod section.

Draft saved Draft deleted