How much trust do you have for your man?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much do I trust my man? 100%. I have to. Should I? Most people would say no. He's a public entertainer gone for weeks at a time. He travels internationally. I know he's had many episodes in the past; some are legendary.

And why would he trust me? I think I look OK. I have had men make comments. I'm alone when husband is gone.

Why? Because we've each had a marriage broken up by cheating spouses. The pain I felt was so horrible that I knew I could never inflict that on another human being. He feels the same way.

But something he told me years ago after a weekend at a B&B: "How could I ever cheat on you? There is nothing that no one has that could feel better than you!" I feel exactly the same way.

Frequency has become an issue, but I deal with that responsibly. And as he said on his last major tour "I've masturbated in some of the finest hotels in Asia."

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's not "in the DNA" of a man to cheat anymore than it's in my DNA to be hopelessly romantic and emotional about sex because of my pussy.

I don't even want to answer the rest of your question because of that bullshit.

Hard-n-Deep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How much do I trust my man? 100%. I have to. Should I? Most people would say no. He's a public entertainer gone for weeks at a time. He travels internationally. I know he's had many episodes in the past; some are legendary.

And why would he trust me? I think I look OK. I have had men make comments. I'm alone when husband is gone.

Why? Because we've each had a marriage broken up by cheating spouses. The pain I felt was so horrible that I knew I could never inflict that on another human being. He feels the same way.

But something he told me years ago after a weekend at a B&B: "How could I ever cheat on you? There is nothing that no one has that could feel better than you!" I feel exactly the same way.

Frequency has become an issue, but I deal with that responsibly. And as he said on his last major tour "I've masturbated in some of the finest hotels in Asia."
Thanks. An interesting read.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Rock fucking solid. We both have been cheated on and think it's scum behavior. We both have zero problem communicating with each other. We check in with each other periodically to make sure we're both happy with the relationship parameters we have. Just because we're monogamous doesn't mean it's the only relationship style we will do. We were friends with benefits for a while, and we both had people we fucked besides each other. I would tell him to go have good sex.

We were long distance for about three years with only a couple visits during that time. Not all men have no loyalty or shit impulse control, just like not all women are even close to flawless, just like anyone else. It's a person and integrity thing, not a gender thing

My relationships have run the gamut of FWBs in the multiples to being fully fluid bonded monogamous within a polygamous group and singular monogamous relationships.

With the fluid bonded group and monogamous singulars my demand and expectation was there was no outside sport fucking.
On any level.
That was a privilege of trust that was extended with being fluid bonded.
I had an open door policy with my gentlemen and if they felt neglected or weren't getting
enough skin time we talked it through and tried to be more accommodating without robbing
any of the other gentlemen of their agreed upon time.
If they decided to cheat they not only put my health at risk but that of the other 2 to 4 gentlemen
in the group.
The sheer bloody selfishness was mind blowing.
It ment that they were not only given their marching orders but it ment that myself
and the other gents had to be tested for disease.
All because the fucker couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

I did trust them to a degree but I do realise that feelings and needs change
so constantly touching base, open communication and taking the individual temperature of
each relationship was important to make sure everyone was getting what they wanted and kept happy.

The one shitty ex of mine who cheated, we were fluid bonded. I had asked him on multiple occasions if he wanted to change from monogamous to something else, asked on multiple occasions if there were things he wanted to try, etc. Instead he lied, couldn't keep his dick in his pants, and fucked the most disgusting person I've ever met bareback.

By disgusting I mean I don't think this person ever brushed their teeth, their shower/tub were full of dirty dishes because their kitchen ran out of room, etc. Filthy. Sickingly so. The whole fucking each other behind my back just adds to them being scum.

If my ex had asked I would have given my blessings for having safe sex with other people, but he was generally a garbage human being *shrug*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I trust the boy with knowing where all the bodies are. Nothing more to say.

I've known him since we were kids. There ain't much I don't know about him, good and bad. Not that he has much bad *he's terrible at returning library books :eek:*

He don't lie. He don't cheat. He's don't steal *cept bulk candies, sometimes* He's don't hate nothing or nobody. He's a good person from his hobbit toes to his floppy hairs.

Men don't cheat by DNA. It's been socially permissible for men to stray from their monogamous partners. Once the evil RadFem Cunts *of which I am one* do away with the whole boys will be boys thing men will have to be real life grownups.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Heterosexual or same-sex monogamy has to be a choice made - not an automatic expectation, otherwise it might be construed as a jail that needs policing. I think the women here have made it quite clear that this has been a choice made by both parties based on past experiences. Adults are quite capable of entering sexual agreements and controlling impulses when they want to. But to say that all men are incapable of fidelity is to really discredit them. No one is a slave to their impulses.

I’ve been a variety of relationship types. I know what works and doesn’t work for me. That doesn’t mean I’m going to judge someone else’s relationship type.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heterosexual or same-sex monogamy has to be a choice made - not an automatic expectation, otherwise it might be construed as a jail that needs policing. I think the women here have made it quite clear that this has been a choice made by both parties based on past experiences. Adults are quite capable of entering sexual agreements and controlling impulses when they want to. But to say that all men are incapable of fidelity is to really discredit them. No one is a slave to their impulses.

I’ve been a variety of relationship types. I know what works and doesn’t work for me. That doesn’t mean I’m going to judge someone else’s relationship type.

As always.. Ms. Femme rocks the socks off a response.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree its an individual/couples desicion. I was with my ex for a long time. He cheated on my & it hurt me big time. After that I didn't feel he deserved my loyalty & he also made me life one of sexual deprivation.

So I found a couple of fwbs. In the end that wasn't me. I left him. Then found my love. He also had been burned in previous relationships. I never wanted to be in that situation EVER again. We agreed that we could have a same sex fwb. If we want to mix it up as a threesome, we will in the future. But he has told me " I don't want anyone else " . We satisfy each other.
Our relationship is not based on sex. That's the icing on the cake. We have agreed to be open & honest in our desires.

Reactions: EllieP and LaFemme