How much weight do you need to loose/gain to be your ideal size?

D_Johnson Withernads

Just Browsing
Media
Seem to have turned into a bit of a fat bloater since enforced exercise left my schedule a good few years ago.

Losing 10 kilos wouldn't go amiss. If you find it I don't want it back, thanks.

Really need to quit the ciggies again which ain't going to help me cut down on calories much either!

Miss X wants to lose weight too. I think she must be checking herself out in a circus mirror. If she lost 10 kilos then she'd be truly skeletal and that just doesn't float my boat.

Last edited:

My current weight (173) is alright but my goal is 155 (this is just bordering underweight for my size). Why? When I was that weight, my sides curved inward... and that's just fucking sexy. :p
LOL! I like that, too. I'm 140 (at 5'8"), but I wouldn't mind losing an extra 5lbs.

I've lost about 70 pounds from my highest point and would like to lose another 40-50. I was a big boy...
That's pretty good going! :smile:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want to lose like 5 kilos.. what's that, around 10 pounds?
Why? Because that's how much I weighed when taking my avatar-picture, and even I thought I was sexy then. ;P I liked how I looked, thin. :)

But.. I don't just wanna lose the weight, I want to alter my diet and do more exercise, I've lost my motivation for exercise and feel a lack of energy that I want back.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As long as I float around 200lbs, I am happy.

(as of this moment, weighing in at 198lbs)

Much the same here even though it's about 15lbs over my recommended BMI.

I am very happy with my weight at 142 pounds.

But wait. I would like to gain about of pound of meat you know where.

Meat head.

D_Felix the Bat

Experimental Member
Media
I think i'm right where I want to be weight wise, 5'8" and 165 lbs. Down 65lbs from a few years ago. But i'd like more 'tone'. Been working out with weights and other stuff trying to get rid of this darn mini-muffin top!

D_Quartered Pounder

Just Browsing
Media
Pretty happy with my weight for the most part, though I've gained a bit since I've starting working. About 5 pounds, I just signed up to a real gym so it should be alot better than working out at home. Hoping to to lose the 5 of fat, and gain about 10-15 of muscles after, well I guess I should say I just want a bit more definition. I would like a nice 6 pack and that V or "adonis belt". Can't wait to hit the real gym!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'd always been twinky in stature weighing 175 - 185 lbs. up until about middle age when I started adding on more weight. Couple of years ago I got pretty sick and dropped down to 185. I thought I was looking fairly thin then, but I've picked it all back up and then some; unfortunately mostly around the belt line (which is now a 36). I'm currently at about 208 which, at a little over 6ft even, is probably too heavy. Wish I had my 31-32 tummy back.

Hey, getting older is a be-yotch. :cool: