How MUCH Wheat Germ to Increase Semen Volume?

7InchesOfRock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys -

I have, over the last four months, been taking multiple things to increase my semen volume... Actually, I stopped a couple of weeks ago to give things a rest and cycle into a new phase of trying the same regimen with a bit of a modification. Anyway, after a 2-3 week period of slow progression, I found that the following combination produced pretty big time loads (at least 2-3 times what I was previously producing):

-Zinc 50mg each day
-Lecithin 1200mg 3x/day
-Arginine 800mg 3x/day (though this is the most expensive part, it seemed to me that this only increased my ease of getting/maintaining an erection, and made my erections even more rock hard)
-Lysine 500mg each day

While this produced fairly good results, I want to take things a step further. I want to start using wheat germ in conjunction with the above regimen, minus the arginine, since I have no trouble getting hard without it and again I think it may not affect volume that much. Here's the thing - I have no idea how much wheat germ is ideal for increasing volume. I'm sure that if you take beyond a certain amount, the beneficial effect in regards to volume must taper off.

Have any of you experimented with wheat germ? If so, what amount did you find to give you the best increase in volume? How frequently did you eat it?

Also, for anyone who may have tried... does arginine increase only hardness and ease of erection if taken as an isolated pill, or has it in your experience increased your volume as well? Same question also for Lysine, if anyone happens to know. As far as zinc and lecithin, I'm very convinced that these work well.

Thanks for any answers you can give.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey..I see youre 100% straight. I think I can safely say that no woman cares how MUCH you cum, as long as you please her. This kinda thing truly baffles me. I'm not knocking you but seems like a lot of trouble for something Im pretty sure she wont notice anyway.

Reactions: Marshalesper

7InchesOfRock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose that I should add here that like some women are size queens, my girlfriend is really into getting spooged on... to the point where she's as interested in this as I am. We'd both like to know how to get more volume here -- it would turn both her and me on even more to get more juice out of me when we play around.

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Here's what he says, in the comments at one of his vids (http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/26822/cat/500/ppuser/2111):

LOL. In all seriousness... never edge toooooo much, and make sure you are really really turned on. The latter is very key, at least for me. And as I've mentioned here a slew of times... try different grips/moves/timing/whatever. Some won't feel as good, but some may surprise you. Lastly, genetics.... sorry. No celery, zinc, etc.. though I've taken a "cum cocktail" of supplements, and that does turn you on a bit, much less other things.

I've seen other folks here swear by edging. For me, Maca root helps, about two teaspoons a day. I've tried clomid, and that did it, but its a prescription medicine and you should read all up about it before proceeding. Saw other folks saying Ejaculoid did it for them -- it's some herbal supplement, includes Maca and a bunch of other stuff.