How Much ?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 8dot75, Dec 29, 2011.

1. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

I've been intrigued , as of late, with pumpers.. I'm wondering just HOW much larger than their normal sizes do they typically get ?
    The reason that I'm asking is because , maybe once (or twice) I would like to try it out and see what happens... As you know from my posts, I'm kind of my own lab rat, and have tried extenze, staminol, jelquing, NOT for enlargement per se`, but just to SEE the effects , and , with Extenze, there were NONE.

Anyone have any info they'd wish to share ?

Thanks in advance!:biggrin1:

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I pump a little and use a cylinder size slightly smaller than my erect girth, I'm actually use the pump for stretching reasons. my cock is wider at the base altho after about 1/2 hour session, my cock is as thick as the tube from base to head. if I extend the session another 15 minutes, the tube is really full, and i have some trouble pulling the cylinder off. my cock is massive at this point, a full 2 inches in diameter, slightly wider under the head. my head has also gotten wider and more protruding, more outward bulging, very full. my cock is slightly puffy, but because I'm not using a large cylinder, I'm don't get that uneven puffy, distorted donut around my cock. the effect lasts about 3-4 hours.

I was getting dressed after a pump session and my wife was quite impressed by what she saw. in fact, she laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide, and I obliged her. I've got a big cock anyway, but at times she will request I "pump" up.it's great to do before going out for an evening, packing my cock into my 501's can be a challenge. my wife has even requested me to do this a time or two. she says that since I'm slim & hung, my bulge is quite visible, and if I pump, my bulge is so obvious, it's obscene. and if you have ever wondered how many gals check guys crotches, have a pump session, pack it in a pair of nice fittin, good lookin jeans and go hit a couple bars. 90% of the women will eventually look at you. about 50% will see you and then tell the other gals.

3. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope the time will come that I will understand the notion behind this awkward attempt of trying to let girls see your penis through your jeans. I would think this would make you look like a complete retard without any manners...

4. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

I have been pumping for over 4 years. I start with a 2" tube, using warm water, and 10 minute sessions, going from 2 hg to perhaps 3hg, between sessions stretching and working the shaft nice and slow. In about 50 minutes I pack the 2" tube and move up to 2 1/4". Over the next hour, I grow to packing half the base and my shaft stretches to about 8" in length, rock hard and fat. I stay fat when soft for 4-5 hours, wearing Mundo Unico boxers my bulge is out front and real good looking in dress pants. The sensation of pumping in unreal, and the warm water makes it intense. I also, several times a week, use a Bullmaster to pump my cock and balls. Over the last several years I can pump my ball sack to the size of a nice large grapefruit, which lasts about 24 hours. I hope this has helped answer your question?

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the pump, about an inch longer. After pumping about 1/2" larger and very thick and heavy. It subsides over time, but its still fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted