How my trip to the nude beach went

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dmcrun: A while back I posted about being worried about going to a nude beach with my girlfriend and another couple (because I'm pretty small and I had a feeling and been told that he was very large). Although I was very hesitant, I received a lot of positive feedback from a lot of great people on this board to just do it and not worry about anything. So we did end up going on the vacation (in March) and ended up at the nude beach on the second day.

Also, I want to apologize to all those that wrote in to help that I didn't say thank you and write about how it went earlier than this, but I guess the site reset or something and I had to re-register and basically got lazy, and couldn't find my old posts about it...but anyway...

I did what everyone recommended here and just acted like I was very confident and I was the first one to strip down....I just sort of pulled my shorts down as we found our spot and sat down on our towels. I was sitting up and sort of angled away from the rest of the group and just sort of tried to look interested in the waves and anything else. I kind of looked over to see that the other three were in the midst of taking off their suits. Something a little funny happened in that my girlfriend is a little shy and I guess she decided to only go topless but our female friend I guess assumed that my girlfriend would be taking off her bottoms as she was undressing so our female friend took her bottoms off and I guess after she saw that my girlfriend wasn't taking her bottoms off she got a little uncomfortable and after sitting bottomless for maybe 3 mins she put her bottoms back on and went into the water (I think she used the water as a kind of excuse for putting her bottoms back on) I didn't really get to see much of her other than that she looked fairly well trimmed. Until this point my guy friend and I had been sitting at the opposite ends of our little group (the 2 girls in the middle) but when his girlfriend got up to go to the water he began telling us something so I naturally looked over and just tried to make eye contact with him, I couldn't really see his dick because of the way he was sitting and he couldn't really see mine either.

About 2 minutes later his girlfriend came back from the ocean and suggested that we play frisbee in the water, so the rest of us stood up and that was the first time I saw my friends dick, and I had been right, it was a lot bigger than mine, I'd say maybe 5-6 inches (soft of course) but pretty thick (probably a little thicker than I am when hard). My dick isn't that small (about 6 inches hard, on the thinner side though, but when I'm soft I look (and feel) really small (maybe 2 inches and very thin), my girlfriend always tells me that she can't believe how much bigger it gets when it's hard, she said she'd never seen such a big difference in any other guys she dated.

I should also mention that because I grew up in North America and was never on any sort of varsity team or anything I had never done the group shower thing or really had any reason to be naked around any of my friends. So I had never seen any of my friends naked and none of them had seen me either (and I don't have any brothers). I was also somewhat surprised to see that he was not circumsized (I am).

So, although I just tried to pretend as though I hadn't really noticed his penis size and I just casually picked up the frisbee and started walking towards the water, but I couldn't stop thinking about how small I must look when compared with him and couldn't stop thinking about what he and the girls must be thinking. But I just tried to play it off once again and as we played frisbee in the water I kept on trying to stand in water just deep enough that my mid section was covered. But then I thought that it might look obvious that I was doing that so I went a bit shallower for the rest of the game.

So, the rest of that day was pretty uneventful, we stayed at the nude beach for about an hour and then went to get some food. That night we had a few drinks with dinner and headed to the bar. While my friend (the guy) and I talked about guy stuff, including talking about one lady at the nude beach that had very big breasts, I could tell that our girlfriends were talking about the nude beach as well. So even though I was talking to my friend i basically was just trying to listen in on the girls conversation. I missed the begining of their conversation but I'm pretty sure I heard my girlfriend explaining about how much I grow (which I was relieved to hear her telling the friend). So as the girls had a few more drinks they began talking about the nude beach again and basically decided that we would go back the next day and they would both go bottomless this time (I'm not really sure how this came up, but that's what my girlfriend told me before we went to bed that night).

So we went back to the nude beach the next day (I didn't tell my girlfriend about my worries because I want her to think that I'm very happy with my size) and everything went pretty well (the girls did go bottomless after we'd be there about 30 mins). I'd brought my digital camera that day and asked our friends to take a picture of my girlfriend and I on the nude beach. My girlfriend asked that our friend only take it of our top halves (which I kind of though defeated the purpose of a picture on a nude beach, but didn't say anything). Just after the picture got taken another couple that was walking by offered to take a picture of the 4 of us on my camera, although I wasn't thrilled about this idea, the couple was very friendly and I didn't want to seem like I was concerned about my size so we ended up taking the picture, I was kind of hoping that my girlfriend would ask for just the top half again, but she gets a little quiet around strangers and didn't say anything this time. As soon as they took the picture, our friend (the girl) asked them to take one of use with their camera (also digital). I hadn't realized that they'd brought their camera with them in their bag, and wasn't very keen on somebody else having a nude picture of myself. But once again, I think it would have been weird if I had said something so we posed for the picture.

For the picture I ended up standing beside my friend with the girls on the outside. When we got back home after the vacation I downloaded the pics onto my computer and saw the group picture that we had taken. I felt really embarrased and kind of humiliated because standing right beside my friend, with our penises about 1 foot away from each other, the size difference was almost comical. It was just so obvious that nobody could ever look at the picture and not have that be the first thing they notice. My friend is about 3 inches taller than me but in the picture his penis hangs down to same level that mine does. I shouldn't even say that mine was hanging because it was really a bad shot for me in terms of penis length, it was basically my small penis at its smallest and his looking very big.

What really concerns me is that they have a copy of this picture as well, obviously I will NEVER show that picture to anybody but I can't control what they do with theirs and I'm a little bit nervous because I have seen some of their picture albums and they included some topless pictures of the girl (this is pretty rare for North America) at various beaches on their other vacations.

So basically, the whole nude beach thing went so so...atleast it wasn't a disaster or anything, but I'm still really worried about this picture....any ideas? has anybody delt with something like this before..am I just too paranoid....

2. kurios

kurios Member

You arent paranoid just over focussed on a comparison of your dick with the other guy vacationing with you. Dont compare! If you insist compare the enire you vs. the other guy..physically, mentally. personality abilities etc etc.
    In any photo of nude guys seldom are 2 apparently the same size when the shot is taken. So you are a grower big deal ! Your girl friend seems happy. Let it go!

3. txquis

Gold Member

i am a grower too, so i understand that comparison thing.
    it is normal to compare,
    but as has been said, please dont obsess over it.
    your girlfriend's comments and pleasure with it are all you need.

4. eyemready

eyemready Member

So where's the pic? I checked the gallery and nothing.... Great message, tho. I too am very small when I am soft and I learned to go to a nudiest resort. I have never gotten over my unconfortability with my "show" but I'm willing to put it aside just to get the eye feast of all the guys at the nudist resort.

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

Not to sound crass or uncaring but atleast you guys can enjoy some peace and quiet at a nude beach. You're not approached by every person there wanting to know how big is it, how'd it get that big, blah blah blah. Seems as though your girl friend is happy with what you have so consider yourself lucky. Besides I'd bet your friend doesn't grow much when he gets hard!

6. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Interesting story, dmcrun!

Since you obviously have issues with your soft size, you have basically three choices:

Don't "hang out" at nude beaches with others who might take pics of you (which clearly tortures you).

Display yourself proudly, ignoring whatever physical differences might exist between you and other naked men.

Only disrobe when you have a hardon and are showing yourself off to your best. And wear a smile. But then people just may get a bit uneasy around you...

Fuhgettaboutit, guy. Large, medium or small, it's just a dick. Anyway, they were all staring at your ass, you know.
    :D

7. Tony7xxx

Tony7xxx Member

Cleveland, Ohio (originally from Chicago & NYC)
    You might want to try jelqing or pumping. Both methods can make you look bigger soft.

8. jay_too

jay_too New Member

Good story. I have been going to nude beaches since 15/16 or so. At first it was a dare sorta thing among friends. Yea, at first I looked and looked; but after less than an hour, genital overload resulted in just relaxing and enjoying the sun, the beach, the Frisbee, and the bodies.

Have you ever noticed how bodies are put together differently? Nope? Well, neither had I until I went to a nude beach; then I saw long torso, short torso, long legs, short legs, big butt, no butt, purtuberant butt, big ASS, flat boobs, big boobs, fake boobs, and so on... It was not until I had been to a nude beach that I ever checked out my ass in the mirror; up until then, I had assumed one butt was much like another.

I still think a killer smile is the most noticeable/desirable feature....even at a nude beach.

jay

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you should just relax. Just because your friend is bigger than you when he is soft doesn't mean he will grow much bigger when he gets hard. I think more of it has to do with you somehow thinking your girl will leave you for a "bigger" man.

Draft saved Draft deleted