How normal does a restored foreskin look?

Media
I know that they're usually a bit more open at the tip, but is there a way to get the new foreskin to grow into a more "lipped" tip, like a natural foreskin?

Also, if there are any restored/restoring guys on here, would you mind showing some pictures? I want to know so more about this before I really get into it.

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that they're usually a bit more open at the tip, but is there a way to get the new foreskin to grow into a more "lipped" tip, like a natural foreskin?

Also, if there are any restored/restoring guys on here, would you mind showing some pictures? I want to know so more about this before I really get into it.

hey yeah, i was thinking of restoring mine too some pics would help

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Growing the foreskin narrower than the shaft or head isn't possible, i/m/o. I know that gets discussed on the F/R sites but I don't think it can be done. The best solution is to grow it a little longer to compensate for the missing frenar band.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a minor surgery available that narrows the tip. There is a doctor in the LA area that does it and he seems to be very well thought of by the NORM people in the area.
The way I understand it is that aband of small incisions is made around the "tip" and then each of those incisions is sutured end-to-end.

Media
There is a minor surgery available that narrows the tip. There is a doctor in the LA area that does it and he seems to be very well thought of by the NORM people in the area.
The way I understand it is that aband of small incisions is made around the "tip" and then each of those incisions is sutured end-to-end.

It seems as if that would make it tighter though. The skin not being the original tip, which was more elastic.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, I'm on about day 25 of my long stretching program and will keep you posted.

I'm hoping that it will look natural as I'm hoping for a CI-8 or CI-9 on the foreskin restoration index myself.

I have some pics on my other post in 'Making it Bigger' - Online Foreskin Restoration Journal

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Growing the foreskin narrower than the shaft or head isn't possible
Au contraire. I was circumcised at birth (photo unavailable), but here's me in April 2001:
Before-3%20mo.jpg

and here's me in October 2004:
42_Months.jpg

After using tape and tapeless restoration methods.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ron, I should have written the phrase as "... narrower than the shaft or head when tensioned isn't possible ..." which is what I was thinking when I wrote it.

Yours is looking good; that should help to put to rest the "baggy" assertions. Looks like the controversial peripenic muscle is working quite well.:smile:

Au contraire. I was circumcised at birth (photo unavailable), but here's me in April 2001:
Before-3%20mo.jpg

and here's me in October 2004:
42_Months.jpg

After using tape and tapeless restoration methods.

WoW! I'm impressed. Did you see results only with the TLC or did that simply make it easier or accelerate the gains?

That's an amazing new foreskin you've grown... Sorry if this is weird, but it looks really good.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason, you've been away for a few months, welcome back!

As I recall Ron started with a taping method, T-tape or pill tube, and used that for a while, maybe a year. Then made his own conical tugger -- a prototype of the TLC tugger -- and used that and later variations for the balance of his restoration.

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I recall Ron started with a taping method, T-tape or pill tube, and used that for a while, maybe a year. Then made his own conical tugger -- a prototype of the TLC tugger -- and used that and later variations for the balance of his restoration.
Well, how many guys have an official historian? Thanks.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont want to be an asshole but I dont believe it. There is something about those pics. In the first shot it seems like you have lots of extra skin to work with. Sure your not just pulled back to begin with?

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont want to be an asshole but I dont believe it. There is something about those pics. In the first shot it seems like you have lots of extra skin to work with. Sure your not just pulled back to begin with?
I'm very flattered that you would think there's some trick. I was indeed circumcised at birth.

There's no trick, although in the first photo I had been tugging with a tape method for a few months so it's not exactly T=0, but it's close enough in the snail's-pace world of restoring. The total elapsed tugging time to the final shot is 3.5 years.

I have other photos from my very first days tugging but I don't like to show them because they're just ugly; bad light, out of focus, zits, etc. I'll dig them out if it would help you appreciate what restoring can do.

You can also join the TLC Tugger User Forum and see the progress galleries of other users. That's at Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network - Powered by vBulletin

-Ron

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've used the Tug-A-Hoy and a couple of PUD's (penile uncircimcision-restoring devices) that I've used. I was able to get some foreskin recovery.
Now that I have a PA I don't bother, but I still enjoy tugging on the extra skin.
Yes, it does work. No, it is not the same as one's original foreskin.

Jason, you've been away for a few months, welcome back!

Thanks Steve! Much appreciated. Yeah, sort of a self-imposed internet sabbatical.

As all foreskins tend to look different it's quite hard to spot that much of a notice between a natural foreskin and one that's been restored.

This is true. Guys who've restored have had doctors think it was the real deal. You can get the pucker at the end if you want it, but many guys have naturally short foreskins. The amount of coverage you have is up to you.

pheulio

Just Browsing
Media
TBH, some of us uncut guys don't have that characteristic 'pucker' you're thinking of. Me, it kinda flanges out like, I dunno, a THING of some sort - frilled even.

uc_scoop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello All yes it does work i started out with the PUD and used it for about 3 yrs or so I now have enough that when soft i do look natural and 98 % think i was uncut have fooled the best i say and i can shower and ware it hanging and it still stays covered so yes it works my e mail is scoop@thuntek.net or uc_scoop@yahoo.com i can see if you wish i can send what i have to show scoop