How not to hurt her? Help please!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Harry_Pitts, Dec 27, 2010.

1. D_Harry_Pitts

D_Harry_Pitts Account Disabled

I have a new girlfriend. She is bi, and mostly has been with women. The men she had before were very few and far between, and not well endowed. In contrast, let's just say I have my fair share of girth and length.
    We have begun becoming intimate with each other, but only oral and good ole'fashioneds.
    We are planning on having sex very soon....and both of us are kind of worried about hurting her as her pussy is small and very very tight.
    Besides using condoms and immense amounts of lubrication, as well as making sure to get her plenty wet with foreplay, how else can I try to make this as painless as possible for her?

2. SR_Daniel Dangler

SR_Daniel Dangler New Member

Mmmm i'm having this same problem, soon to be having sex for the first time with another virgin and im worried she wont be able to handle the girth.

Others have told me to just warm her up with foreplay and use a lot of lube as you said. I guess we just have to take it slow and make sure she is comfortable.
    I might have a cold shower before hand haha, would love to know if there are any positions that could help, hopefully some others know.

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. Love-it

Gold Member

We have the same problem, and it is still a problem, vaginal intercourse is still difficult for my wife. Dilation with increasing diameters of dildos has been helpful.

Relaxation
    Vibration
    Lubrication
    Dilation
    Penetration

Draft saved Draft deleted