How NOT To talk to women in a PM

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imported

Gold Member

Violetkitty:   A few days ago I got a PM from someone named cougar909.  he told me that he saw my pictures on my site and that I was hot, he asked me if I wanted to chat and why I was on here.  (I don't have that first message saved)  my response is as follows (along with his backbiting):
    u both sound like a couple of real winners.but look where ur from.ur as lame as this site u dumbass bitch. are u retarded ? ur 18....the only thing u have done is suck off the boys in ur school,neighborhood...hell....all of chicago.LOSER--- [/QUOTE]

What the fuck did I do to you? Just because I informed you that I had a boyfriend you need to start making accusations? You fucking dolt. No, I've done more then "suck off" people in my lifetime. But why am I even bothering with you? You are a waste of space. Go stick your dick in a vacuum.

~V
    [/QUOTE]
    your trash----just like i thought.u dirty nasty whore.i bet that thing u call a pussy is loose,rotten and smelly.i bet ur pussy lips hang out u nasty skank.loser.......[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I didn't even repond to that last one, and today he sent me another rather long message about how I'm a "dirty whore" and my boobs are "saggy" I was wondering if you have ever endured any harrassment such as this? How can I combat this? and I'm really close to just closing my new account and never comming back.

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Thank you for making this known, Vi. No member deserves that level of harassment in a private message or an e-mail or any other communication of the sort. I'm passing this message on to Mark, the guy runnin' thangs around here. The last time we had an offensive messenger, the account was promptly closed and the guy was sent packin'.

Do stick around. Don't let this one bad apple ruin the whole bushel for you.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Violetkitty: Thank you.

Oh! And the icing on the cake, I have an online journal (which, I guess could be found through my profile) he signed up just so he could harrass me, and write horrible comments. I found this out just now.

"well---you have saggy tits you nasty ho.i hear your pussy stinks and is rotten.yuck u nasty ho
    Posted 8/5/2004 at 5:42 PM by jim654 - delete - block user"

::sigh::

4. Imported

Gold Member

kenny: poor kitty :(, do stick around tho unless you really reeeeally wanna leave, then its okay... i guess, but its makes kenny sad to see another young'un leaving :'(

5. Imported

Gold Member

BlindEarth80: When Violet had forwarded those messages to me earlier, it struck me that the dunce has the same train-wreck of a writing style as everybody's favorite recent troll, "Maverack." No capitalization, horrific sentence structure, and punctuation that made his writing illegible (especially with the lack of spaces between sentences).

I remember reading the garbage he would spew to Madame_Zora, and it was very similar to what he said to V. They're also both size queens with large breasts, so it makes sense that he chose a similar target after getting banned from here a few times. I told V to send a PM to Zora and see what she thought of it.

Thanks for reporting it to the moderator, Dee. My only concern is that he will find a way to get back again, as it has happened several times already (assuming this is that same person).

If only retroactive abortions were legal...

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Violet, you must report this twerp to your Internet Service Provider. It is their job to track him down and to work with his own ISP to punish him.

7. Imported

Gold Member

VladtheImpaler: Violet, don't let that asshole bother you like this. He sounds like someone with a severe inferiority complex and hatred of beautiful women. That's why he immediately started attacking you and your boyfriend, and probably Madame earlier (if he was Maverack as BlindEarth suggested). He meant to do that from the start, it wasn't anything you did. He envies your boyfriend for being well-endowed and for having you as a girlfriend, so he tries to take you both down a few pegs with his vicious insults. He knows that he has no chance with attractive women; that's his real problem. And yes, this kind of "troll" is a pest on most web-sites that have been around a while. They do their best to make everyone miserable :angry: .

I agree, contact your ISP. It might be necessary to change your account name to stop him harassing you. But please don't quit this forum, Violet! Your remarks would be much missed here.

8. naughty

Gold Member

Violet Baby,

I am so sorry you had to be subjected to that ignorance. Please do not leave us just because of one vicious creton. The nerve of him. I wish these people would take their meds!

Naughty

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Violet and I talked earlier, and I don't think it's Maverick, the spelling is too good and the thoughts, although obnoxious, follow a line of order. But everyone is right, this is a person with an inferiority complex that is exalting himself by putting down someone else- how manly of him to choose an 18 year old virginal new member! What a loser. I wanted his letters exposed, like Mavericks, so that Violet would not have to suffer in silence, and also so that this troll would be able to see how others view his behavior. Most of these assholes are so self-obssessed that they actually don't know they are psychotic. Now he does.

Violetkitty, I hope you stay here. The vast majority of the members are truly lovely people and we DO pull together! You deserve to be here as long as you want to be, this bozo will pass away eventually.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Violetkitty: Got a new one today (and yes, I did remove the link to my site, because I don't care for trash within my comments. Does that make me a coward? Nah, it makes me intolerant):

"WELL--I SEE U REMOVED UR HOME PAGE.WHAT A coward.ITS BEST THOUGH.THOSE R JUST SAGGY ASS TITS U PIECE OF SHIT.HEY---I HEARD UR WINPY B/F IS FUCKIN & BEING FUCKED BY NIGGER BOYS.WHAT A FAG.U DIRTY,SMELLY WHORE.UR CUNT IS SO NASTY,IM GOING TO THROW UP.HAHA---U KNOW BEST TO NOT FUCK WITH ME U TRASHY SKANK.HAHAHA"

::siigh::

Thanks again for being so supportive, guys
    ~V

11. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Holy crap. It's difficult to imagine someone being so screwed up as to treat another person like that. Unfortunately I've seen it before.

:(

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Violet, I am so sorry to read about all of this. Almost to the last member, this is great group. We just happen to have one psychotic imbecile in our midst. Mark is very good about taking care of individuals like this as best he can given the open environment of the site, which is what we all want. Please hang in there, we're all behind you and do not want you to leave. I didn't check, but is your email address as opposed to your PM blocked in your profile? Violet, you have more right to be here than he does. :)

13. benderten2001

Gold Member

Violet,

By now, I trust you have an idea that you ARE welcomed here and that there are many of us--men and women, who indeed "support" your being here! :D

Our women members here add so much to our membership. I regret your very bad "first experience". I really do. When such things occur, which btw for the most part are rather rare--(all things considered), I fret the forum will lose one really good, contributing member due to the behavior of one very bad one. I hope you will "hang in there with us". ;)

Our moderator and administrator will come through. They always do. You've been given good advice here that this situation will indeed be handled.

Perhaps, (and this is just a thought)....immediately ceasing from any more mention of his latest antics here might just quash the whole thing anyway.
    HIS constantly seeing reminders of his temporary "fame" is only fueling his determination to remain a pest....a pest for ALL of us!

14. Imported

Gold Member

VladtheImpaler: I agree with benderten. Don't feed the troll and he'll go away. His kind thrive on attention, even hostile attention. What he really needs is a good psychiatrist.

15. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've sent a message to both VioletKitty and Cougar909. The problem should be resolved now. Let's move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.