How noticeable is it if ya freeball in bb shorts, or sweatpants?

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not CLEARLY noticable, but if you're looking, it's there. I went out one day in some loose fitting boxers and my b-ball shorts, and I didn't know I showed a buldge until I got him. I'm not a exhibitionisnt at all, so I was pretty embrassed.
i'd feel the same way

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't really have enough to show under my gut when I wear sweatpants, but I like freeballing in warmer weather, and sometimes not warmer weather. Mostly nude at home also.

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I free ball all the time and I don't care what they think. I can't get underwear to fit and it hurts when I wear them so I free ball. I sure show a lot and when i notice it is when I go into a building with glass doors and I see myself (damn it's huge showing)
Same here: i freeball all the time I don't wear underwear the are uncomfortable and makes me feel too confined

Pjohn2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I rather enjoy showing what little I have to show and even more enjoy seeing what shows on other guys. I also agree with an earlier post that the gals show more then the guys and feel deprived. Especially these great looking younger guys that wear shorts below the knees. Come guys I know you have cocks and a set on twins, SHOW them !!! WHAT are you embarrassed about it's just part of the male body....

bulldog4

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I rather enjoy showing what little I have to show and even more enjoy seeing what shows on other guys. I also agree with an earlier post that the gals show more then the guys and feel deprived. Especially these great looking younger guys that wear shorts below the knees. Come guys I know you have cocks and a set on twins, SHOW them !!! WHAT are you embarrassed about it's just part of the male body....
Would love to see what you have to show!!

Pjohn2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Got a Q That's in question.... When your free balling in walking short, does your equipment (Balls) start to feel the strain?? That's from the equipment (Cock and bals) swinging back and forth?? Last summer I tried it and on a 2-3 mile walk my balls started to get kind of uncomfortable, so I went back to wearing a simmers jock and least the fanny was happy and so were my balls

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Got a Q That's in question.... When your free balling in walking short, does your equipment (Balls) start to feel the strain?? That's from the equipment (Cock and bals) swinging back and forth?? Last summer I tried it and on a 2-3 mile walk my balls started to get kind of uncomfortable, so I went back to wearing a simmers jock and least the fanny was happy and so were my balls
No, my balls and cock do NOT feel any strain at all when I freeball. I freeball 100% of the time and in everything I wear. I freeball in running shorts, broadshorts, dress pants, jeans, etc... I went hiking once freeballing and it just felt wonderful. My balls and cock only swing back and forth when I go for a jog round my blocks, but, that is fine by me. I just cannot stand any form of underwear constricting my balls... I just love them free....

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems pretty common, especially around college campuses. I'm sort of conflicted because on the one hand I think it's rather inappropriate but on the other hand I rather enjoy the show. I just don't think people should be walking around in public when you can not only see their size but also the position, angle and circumcision status.

Maybe I only find it inappropriate because it's something I would never do myself and therefore am not comfortable with in general.
The thing i enjoy most is seeing their size and if they are circumcised.

AlexanderCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Is this too noticeable? [photo="medium"]1015995[/photo]
This is great. I don't get why some guys in this thread consider a bulge "inappropriate " a bulge whether big or small is a natural thing. No one should be ashamed or embarrassed if their junk shows. Only the pervs get off on watching it and long live us pervs. Keep free balling guys... there are greater problems to b worry about.

Reactions: bulgebigger

Pjohn2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is great. I don't get why some guys in this thread consider a bulge "inappropriate " a bulge whether big or small is a natural thing. No one should be ashamed or embarrassed if their junk shows. Only the pervs get off on watching it and long live us pervs. Keep free balling guys... there are greater problems to b worry about.
I agree 110% Do the gals hid there breasts? NO and I for one am glad they don't I wish more guys showed some resemblance of his cock and balls I enjoy looking at the equipment and drool at the thought of what he looks like. Come you guy that have enough to show, SHOW IT !!!

This Is Me

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to freeball with a cockring in my jogger pants/shorts & swim/boardshorts, and love the glances I get. I'm actually amazed at how subtle (and far away) some of these looks are from the ladies. The funny thing is, that when I ask my wife before we go out if I am "safe", she always says yes even though I know my corona outline is visible. I think it makes her horny, and gives her an ego boost too. Me too!

Pjohn2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Also how common is it for guys?
Is it offensive or something to make fun of if someone else notices?

Okay, and in response to the first responder: I'm 6.25 long 5.5 around soft.

That's wishful on my part 5.5 hard and I LOVE to see that bat swinging wish more guys esp. trim guys would show more.... Pjohn2