How noticeable is it if ya freeball in bb shorts, or sweatpants?

Got a Q That's in question.... When your free balling in walking short, does your equipment (Balls) start to feel the strain?? That's from the equipment (Cock and bals) swinging back and forth?? Last summer I tried it and on a 2-3 mile walk my balls started to get kind of uncomfortable, so I went back to wearing a simmers jock and least the fanny was happy and so were my balls
I can't freeball when it's too hot I'd I'm working out because my balls are sensitive. They hang low and swing I'm that environment and it can be painful jumping rope.

I can freeball in loose denim pants, mainly because once I get my penis down one pant leg, the denim is sturdy enough to prevent it from "popping" back up and across my thigh. However, I've found it difficult to do so in shorts or khakis, as my penis will just wobble around or plant itself sideways. The problem, though, for me is finding comfortable underwear to wear in these "no-freeball" pants. Briefs are too tight, and boxers are too loose. Boxer-briefs are all I think I have left, but they get looser as the day progresses, reducing their worth to zilch.
I'd love to see bro.

I don't care if someone knows I am freeballing. This evening I went running while freeballing. Being a healthy 34 year old guy, my cock started getting hard and as you can imagine within a few minutes I was almost completely hard. I am rather big when I get hard (8.75 X 6.5) and I also have HUGE nuts. While running I passed 2 teenage guys (about 16 or 17) and I overheard one saying to the other "Damn, did you see that". I knew exactly what he was talking about! If you got it, flaunt it!
You're a real man mate!

Reactions: beach_bud

I have a pair of white sweats that really don't look good when I FB in them because it's TOO OBVIOUS, if there's such a thing. I've done it a few times and it's like nobody walks past without going, wtf. haha.

The best comment I had last night at a potluck dinner party with friends came from a young, sexy stoner bud of mine who is bi was sitting on the floor toking up with another buddy of ours. I walked over in my gray slim fit jeans and he asked, "do you ever NOT freeball?" We all laughed about it. I just said, "dude, I just have a big dick." lol
I love it bro!

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

I normally dont freeball while out in public, but I will do it in shorts while working in the yard. It is always quite visible and swinging as i move around....usually keeps me half hard the whole time, which just makes it even more visible, lol.
I'd love to help you do yard work.