How noticeable is it if ya freeball in bb shorts, or sweatpants?

I don't know I am always paranoid about showing even the slightest bulge... When in school if a bulge was seen it was auto assumed it was a boner. I know a few friends who were hung like horses when stiff but only 3 in or so soft (identical horse hung twins are solo hot especially when they are both gay and have a crush on ya). But because they would bulge one and a while kids claimed that as their boners, and Rumour started that the twins were tiny. It wasn't until a year later one of them had enough of the taunting and the normally uber modest twins were known as horses, because the one had enough and puposly popped a stiffy in gym.

So because of that and the fact I am definitely a grower I just don't like showing a bulge. However I LOVE to FB. Instead of underwear I wear basketball shorts all the time. If I have to wear pants I have a pair underneath just so I don't fight and loose to the zipper lol. When I don't have to wear pants I just wear my one pair of shorts. It is kinda kinky wearing them out in public because I look at them as underwear lol

I mean I would love to wear boxers but they are too light and bunch up as I pull pants up. Shorts don't do that as bad but they still allow things to swing. As Far as sweats go I do not wear em, just because I am a tad on the.... Unathletic side. So they just make me look like a lazy slob, rather than a smexy athlete lol
Bro, get over you're childhood trauma and be a man! Hang free.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

One of my mates is really hung - his is always showing down the side of his leg. I snapped this pic the other day when he was sitting down. He's about 6" soft a good thick 8 or 9 when hard.
I'd touch it