How Nuts is This?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like your lucky bro, everything happens for a reason, and theres probably a good reason this ended when it did... sounds like she, and her ex *(or fiance( are both out of their minds,, and they go good together, some girls like abusive relationships, ive been through the same shit, let her go, shell see she fucked up bigtime soon enough

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riddle me this....why are women attracted to beaters and dudes in prison? It seems to me (thankfully I am out of the dating game-16 years of marriage) women are ridiculously loyal to convicts and guys who beat them. Never understood that....

because they come from broken homes, and thats all they know, they could have grown up without a father, and lookin for that male in their life, and i guess takin a few beatings every now and then , weather mental or phsyicall, is worth it to keep a man in their life that "loves" them

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I am happy that you could dodge this bullet! It sounds like this situation has resolved itself, and for that reason alone I am very happy for you! Lesson Learned right!?!?! :)

Remember this above all: It is NOT your job to rescue a woman. Avoid women who are "fix-er-up" projects. WHY many people are like this is the subject of another thread entirely, but always remember the above!

Good luck!

...OB

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be aware that this type of woman usually comes back after she comes to her senses and realizes her mistake. Or after you get engaged to someone else. There is usually a yo yo effect. If I were you I would avoid her like the plague.....hope that she moves far far away. Anyone that makes bad choices like she is doing is probably fucked up in the head and it isn't going to get any better. Or this is the way she sounds to me from what you have said.