How often can you Shoot when you Cum?

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
Hi. I'm just wondering how often you can shoot your jizz. If I was to shoot now, I'll only be able to shoot again if I skip a day!!!..any sooner than that and it sadly just dribbles for a less spectacular show :-(

Can some of you shoot more often than that and also when you do shoot how many times does it shoot or is just one shot then the rest just cums?... Also If you are a regular shooter, do u have anything extra u do (drink lots of water, jelqs, etc...?)

D_ItchyCrotch

Just Browsing
Media
I get 3 or 4 good shooting cums a day - then they seem to dribble down - still feels damn good but the big shots make me proud too...lol
I am a heavy coffee & juice drinker - dont know if thay helps the volume or not

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually have between 3 and 6 on any given day, but have had as many as (I think) 6 in 1 day or as few as 1 in 1 day.

Depends on hydration, what I've eaten and a lot of other stuff too.

In all honesty I've only had cum "dribble" or "ooze" from my dick on maybe 3 or 4 occasions.

I have had dry orgasms though.

D_Freddy Bender

Experimental Member
Media
Hey good thread. My average is at least twice when I jack off. I don't jack off every day like I used to when I was in my teens, so when I do find time, i have to jack off 2, 3, or 4 times to get my bone calmed down

Last edited:

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
I usually have between 3 and 6 on any given day, but have had as many as (I think) 6 in 1 day or as few as 1 in 1 day.

In all honesty I've only had cum "dribble" or "ooze" from my dick on maybe 3 or 4 occasions.

Lucky you...shoot (almost) everytime. :biggrin1:
Hey good thread. My average is at least twice when I jack off. I don't jack off every day like I used to when I was in my teens, so when I do find time, i have to jack off 2, 3, or 4 times to get my bone calmed down
Thanks.

D_Freddy Bender

Experimental Member
Media
Since I don't do it every day like I used to, I can bust up to 4 times in an hour and a half. I still am as horny as when I was younger so of I don't do it for several days, I have a build up

itsallyours

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...I tend to shoot each time. I don't usually jackoff more than once or twice in a single day, but I do usually shoot each time. Or if I am with a lady I'll usually save it for her anyways. Also about shooting more than once at a time. It really all varies. Sometimes I shoot one big thick load, and then other times I'll shoot out one or two regular strings haha...I say strings cause its sorta like a string of cum flying out.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give my hubby a half dozen sexy teenage girls and he'll shoot all day. (18) of course. :wink:

^^He shouldn't need them with a sexy woman like you Julie...

I usually can shoot for about three orgasms in one day before it is more of a dribble-type O. The first one is the most copious at about 5 good spurts (more if I wait more than three days), the second is usually only three or so and the third is one or two.

D_cvher650ii

Experimental Member
Media
Wow..so it seems I need work on my "PC" muscles to get a good shot everytime and maybe even poke out both my eyes with 2 (or more) brilliant shots of cum...hehehehe

LightSpeed999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I shoot almost every time. If I edge, sometimes I have to be careful and make sure I'm all clear behind me lol. Sometimes the shots go a few inches, sometimes I feel like they'd go for a mile. The further, the better it feels. ;)

criminalatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

This could be my answer, but i haven't did for 6 times, i used to do it from 1 to 5 a day and it was a lot - but i was eating better, also sleeping and i didn't have stress

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find that if I stop just before the first shot is ready to come out
I get a stronger shot, sometimes hitting my face or shoulder.It is usually followed by 3-4 spurts hitting my belly. the more forceful, the better they feel.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I... dont think I have dribbled before when going full out. If I go for a multiple orgasm I tend to dribble but I think thats just because you barely cum when you are doing that. Otherwise I have gone a good 4-5 times and still was shooting.

The other night I did 4 orgasms in a row (most dribbled of course), then rested for about 10 minutes and came again and it shot right on out.