how often do injuries occur?

pnlover123

Just Browsing
Media
ive never jelqed before but want to start, i read online that jelqing can cause permanent erectile disfunction or busted blood vessels, now if i go about doing it correctly, is it still possible that these things might happen, anyone ever heard of stories? also are there warning signs for these permanent injuries that could happen....i want to get bigger, but if the risk is big of actually causing some sort of permanent damage then im not sure i want to do it....thanks in advance

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anything can be overdone and cause injury. The key to injury free gaining is to start off slow and gradually work up in intensity and volume. If you notice any pain or dicoloration, stop immediately!

Attempting to train through pain is the #2 cause of PE injuries; doing exercises you're not ready for or with a degree of intensity you're not accustomed to is #1.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
When I was working with the late Gary Griffin years ago we did a great deal of research on the most common methods used at the time. We then sat down with an MD and tried to "plot" how the injuries would take place.

The number one cause based on what we found out was one that has not been brought up here and that is the use of recreational chemicals at the time one was performing their enlargement technique. Alcohol and many other substances change or alter sensations that would normally give a loud yell that it was time to stop. With the feedback network being short-circuited by chemicals serious injuries can take place.

A guy vacuum pumping in a hot tub with a few drinks in him is a very bad combination.

Individuals who promote some form of enhancement usually will describe all others as "dangerous". The problem is that they do the dish on all others first as if they are some incredible authority before they get to the punchline regarding their own promotion in place of it.

All of the dangers which are serious result from one single event. That one single event is the interruption of blood flow and thus oxygenation to tissues involved. With few exceptions and unless we are talking serious impact, the penis is as a whole a pretty resiliant organ.

At no time when you are doing anything regarding PE should you be using any form of pain killer or even common analgesic. Aspirin is a blood thinner and in and of itself can cause problems if a capillary breaks.

Every human being who undertakes a PE program is going to have times in the progression of their efforts that they push the envelope too far. Usually this may be a blister or two, it may be soreness of the ligament structures that lasts a few days, it may be some minor bruising.

If you look at percentages of the men who have tried PE via mechanical or manipulation techniques versus the number of major disasters that have taken place when that same portion of the anatomy is attacked by a surgeon, the odds of injuring yourself are far lower than the odds of a surgeon doing it.

Oh, by the way, the greatest number of those screaming about PE are in fact PE surgeons. It is wrong if you do it, but if you do it post-operatively, we call it stretching and then it is OK.

Any PE program takes time perserverence and dedication. If you make the decision to undertake a program be aware that as a usual rule, actual measurable gains do not take place overnight. You are going to be doing this for a period of years to get decent permanent gains IF you are a person able to gain via these techniques.

Ligament structures and their nature varies from individual to individual and there is no way to predict the small percentage who will find that they lave ligaments the equivalent of high tensile steel.

The rule is good common sense. . .

pnlover123

Just Browsing
Media
good stuff, i definitely want to try it, i'm just so surprised that there are so many people that are trying to disprove PE, big al you seem to have a lot of experience in this field, what's your history with pe if you dont mind me asking

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've jelqed and vacuum pumped (about twice/week) my cock for over 10 years. Aside from some temporary bruising (pumping at too high a pressure), I've not experienced any injuries. Like with my bb workouts and routines....use common sense.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good stuff, i definitely want to try it, i'm just so surprised that there are so many people that are trying to disprove PE, big al you seem to have a lot of experience in this field, what's your history with pe if you dont mind me asking

I got involved with PE in 1998 and have been helping men out with their routines since 1999. There's also a Big Al FAQs page here: FAQs about Big Al

Those interested in disproving PE have had to resort to different tactics since too many men and recent studies show that PE works.