how often do women look at your package through your pants or shorts

D_Otto Nobetter

Account Disabled
Media
this is for the women: my dick often is very visible through my pants or shorts even when completely soft, i have sometimes seen women walk by me and stare directly at my dick look back up at me and keep walking lol. is it appropriate to wear clothes that show off your dick if you are well hung?should u show it off or is that creepy? how often do u look at a guys jeans or shorts looking at their bulge.

bokenboywales

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
men and women always have a look at my bulge when im in my trackies, just wish it wasnt mostly men having a quick look, though apparently women have better peripheral vision so its lets obvious they are looking i hope

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
back in high school i used to have a pair of pants made of some fabric that would just cling to my legs. whenever i would wear boxers underneath the pants would give me a near flawless VDL. It made me uncomfortable, so I stopped wearing them. Since then I have learned to appreciate a nice VDL, however I must add that the right amount of subtlety is key when sporting a VDL.

Reactions: Jake1973

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i think the most hilarious moment I had was at a museum somewhere, I think it was D.C. that had a section where you could walk in front of a thermal camera. Silly me, the group I was with stopped to talk in front of the camera, not really paying attention. It wasn't until I looked up at the TV screen it was projecting onto that I could see a white hot dick outline hanging down the right side of my pants. Evidently I wasn't the only one who had noticed...got a couple smirks and dubious stares as we left the area.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is for the women: my dick often is very visible through my pants or shorts even when completely soft, i have sometimes seen women walk by me and stare directly at my dick look back up at me and keep walking lol. is it appropriate to wear clothes that show off your dick if you are well hung?should u show it off or is that creepy? how often do u look at a guys jeans or shorts looking at their bulge.

It's okay for a penis bulge to show somewhat, without having to worry too much about hiding it. In a world of over 3 billion human penises, it's impossible for them all to be completely hidden all the time. But to show off a bulge, shouldn't be the intent, as that wouldn't be sufficient modest for normal community standards, except maybe where communities allow speedos at swimming pools and beaches. Wearing boxers underwear is fine and normal, even though they supposedly may be somewhat poor at concealing dick bulges.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
back in high school i used to have a pair of pants made of some fabric that would just cling to my legs. whenever i would wear boxers underneath the pants would give me a near flawless VDL. It made me uncomfortable, so I stopped wearing them. Since then I have learned to appreciate a nice VDL, however I must add that the right amount of subtlety is key when sporting a VDL.
I'd love to see those pants from high school! I agree with you about subtelty. VDL (or VPL) is best when the guy sporting it doesn't seem to be doing it deliberately.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to see those pants from high school! I agree with you about subtelty. VDL (or VPL) is best when the guy sporting it doesn't seem to be doing it deliberately.

Yeah, often natural is beautiful. So much better than some perverted creep showing off deliberately.

B_Alyssa_C

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love seeing big bulges...very hot! Just like a hot chick flaunting a nice big rack with a push up bra or showing off cleavage...If a guy's got a big piece of meat, why shouldn't they show it off? ;)

Reactions: dopeboyfresh

D_Otto Nobetter

Account Disabled
Media
LOL i NEVER wear sweats or bball shorts anymore cuz i thought it was a little too obvious maybe i should just flaunt it? or i wear tight underwear that conceals it, the thing is i dont really have a bulge in the middle cuz my dick goes off to one side or the other so u pretty much see the outline of my whole cock through my shorts

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Dude, I wouldn't worry about it one way or the other. I catch women looking at my bulge all the time, and most just smile when they realize I'm looking at them. Seriouslu, if it's OK for guys to check out a babe's tits/ass/etc. then what's wrong with a chick checking out what a guy has hanging between his legs?

-Ranger

Reactions: Jake1973
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, I wouldn't worry about it one way or the other. I catch women looking at my bulge all the time, and most just smile when they realize I'm looking at them. Seriouslu, if it's OK for guys to check out a babe's tits/ass/etc. then what's wrong with a chick checking out what a guy has hanging between his legs?

-Ranger

I like the way you think. :tongue:

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude wear whatever is comfortable. it is summer here so hot. so it is umbro shorts and bball shorts and boxers or jocks. whatever i feel like.

oh storytime.
i was wearing boxers and bball shorts and had just cum and walked down to the quickie mart and there was a girl standing outside and saw her staring at me. she was a slut and then looked down and there it was swinging back and forth. i actually asked her if she was staring at my dick and she said yeah sorry. i said its cool. she worked with my wife and my wife thought it was funny. i have a big dick and my wife has DD tits. so we are a well endowed pair. i love it when she shows the twins.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite often I catch women checking my package. One woman I was sitting next to kept glancing down at it - I saw her about 7 times looking at it - very discreetly though.

Women have walked up to my office and while talking to me will glance down at my package when they think I'm not looking.

But it's okay - they're not harassing me or anything so it's fine. If they were making comments about it then I might be more concerned. But as long as they talk about my cock amongst themselves during lunch, then I'm good.

Simba

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL i NEVER wear sweats or bball shorts anymore cuz i thought it was a little too obvious maybe i should just flaunt it? or i wear tight underwear that conceals it, the thing is i dont really have a bulge in the middle cuz my dick goes off to one side or the other so u pretty much see the outline of my whole cock through my shorts

Well it seems natural enough, that not all human penises naturally point the same way. Some may be simply too long to point in the middle straight down. Especially with more comfortable boxer underwear that let it hang naturally down one leg or the other.

A little penis bulge is okay, as long as a guy wears underwear and isn't trying to flaunt it. It isn't cool if it is intentional. But some penises just don't hide well, so that should be okay.

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I used to wear tight briefs for the same reason, to try and conceal my meat as much as possible under work slacks. But, like you said, no matter what I wear, I have a bulge. So I've gone to whatever I feel like wearing, whichin reason. Like, I still won't intentionally wear boxers with some of my flat front slacks, everything shows then.

Reactions: phorof

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, I've noticed several women at work who stare at my crotch (or really take a quick peak) when I'm standing near their desks at work. My bulge (especially my cockhead) seems to be very visible thru some of my khaki pants even though I wear boxer/briefs. I stopped wearing boxers to work because my package is too visible. I'm not trying to show-off, it is just I have no where else to stuff the shit away. With some pants it is more visible than others and I don't want to always wear baggy pants.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to wear tight briefs for the same reason, to try and conceal my meat as much as possible under work slacks. But, like you said, no matter what I wear, I have a bulge. So I've gone to whatever I feel like wearing, whichin reason. Like, I still won't intentionally wear boxers with some of my flat front slacks, everything shows then.

I wear boxers under most everything, as boxers are most comfortable and practical. It helps I am a grower not a shower, but I don't care if there's a little penis bulge that isn't unusually conspicuous for a guy. Just so long as it doesn't get semi-erect, because it does really then show, and starts feeling too good, making it try to get even harder.