how often do women look at your package through your pants or shorts

D_Otto Nobetter

Account Disabled
Media
yea im definitely a shower, i use to be very small soft and big erect now my penis looks almost the same soft as it does hard, just isnt erect so the head of my penis even with boxers and the whole shaft is outlined when i wear khakis or wool pressed flat front pants u can pretty much see everything.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea im definitely a shower, i use to be very small soft and big erect now my penis looks almost the same soft as it does hard, just isnt erect so the head of my penis even with boxers and the whole shaft is outlined when i wear khakis or wool pressed flat front pants u can pretty much see everything.

How were you able to change from being a grower to a shower?

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
I love seeing big bulges...very hot! Just like a hot chick flaunting a nice big rack with a push up bra or showing off cleavage...If a guy's got a big piece of meat, why shouldn't they show it off? ;)

Amen Sister,

So do you actually wonder of why hot guys with nice bulges should hide theirs under

their baggy swimming parachutes, I mean boardshorts

As a girl, you wish they should display them proudly, don't you ?

blondie21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love seeing big bulges...very hot! Just like a hot chick flaunting a nice big rack with a push up bra or showing off cleavage...If a guy's got a big piece of meat, why shouldn't they show it off? ;)

She's totally right. I have a big rack and I tend to wear clothing that accentuates it when I want that kind of attention- why wouldn't a guy do the same? In the same vein, even when I'm wearing a sweater they are noticable, which is true about big cocks. And for the record- if I notice a hot guy and he has vdl it's a huge turn on :tongue:

Reactions: Bigbailey12

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, often natural is beautiful. So much better than some perverted creep showing off deliberately.
Man! Wow--I LOVE showing explicit cock image, head shape, glans, even the underside of the head where there is even more detail, boned shaft, and the more obvious it is that I'm doing it on purpose the more I get off on it! I CRAVE knowing other guys know that I know what I'm doing! I just feel like I want them to KNOW that I WANT them to see it!!