Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just kinda curious about this. How often or what percentage of women (aprox) make or have made the first move, whether its just a coffee date or a one night stand, or anything in between?

The other thing is, what happens if she likes a guy but he doesn't ask her out (for any reason ranging from lack of interest or fear of rejection). Would any of you ladies be willing to make that move, or no?

Reactions: neutrno

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I proposed to my ex, but I never ask for a date. Go figure, huh?
Well, I never ask for the first date. Once dating, I’ll invite.

Proposed as in got down on one knee and said "Will you marry me?" or just semi-casually brought up the idea of marriage???

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only make first move if all I want is sex.

Something interesting is that men get a bit suspicious when I do.

For instance, I approach a man for sex, he thinks I'm approaching him because I need marriage, or citizenship, or something. Then some think I'm a transsexual.

When I was younger, I remember being spoken of as a slut, because I liked to fuck and would talk to men about sex.

All in all, the experience of approaching a man is more negative than positive and I'd advise against it. It's less drama to just exchange a look and wait to see if he makes a move. If he doesn't... next!

I remember this guy, we we're going to meet for kinky stuff. I was going to fist him and other stuff I can't talk about here (between consenting adults!). He seemed happy to have found a willing woman. Then we made an appointment at a roadside restaurant. I asked how I'd know it was him and he said he'd arrive in a Porsche. I joked, saying something like "wow, then I'm going to go around in a Porsche!"

It was a comment to make him feel good, a joke, because if he mentioned the car, perhaps he expected a compliment on it. I couldn't care less about cars. I'm a bicycle type of person. I respect physical exploits, not things you can buy with money.

Well, he dropped the meeting! He became suspicious that I wanted something from him! The only thing I wanted from him was his gaping ass to fist! His dream woman! Much later, we did meet and I did fist him. I remember his ass fondly. That man knows how to take a fist!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my non-monogamous days, I'd say I initiated about half the encounters. Whether just to hook up or perhaps just spend time getting to know one another before hand, I never had an issue being the one to start it up.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Proposed as in got down on one knee and said "Will you marry me?" or just semi-casually brought up the idea of marriage???
Not one knee, but I said, if you really want off the road, come with me. The marriage was understood, romantic hippies and all,

Reactions: A_dub