How often do you and your lady friend cum at the same time?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by douchenbaggin, Jan 20, 2009.

1. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

So me and my girl have been experiencing this, not just once in a while... but literally it's been like five times in a row now lol.

The sex with her is amazing and she says the same with me, and no, shes not faking it when we both cum together.

I'm just curious as to how common it is to both reach orgasm at the exact same time. I've read it helps when you two are in sync with each other, which we are, and extremely comfortable with each other. She's like my best friend.

2. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    I agree! My wife and I pretty much always cum simultaneously. Occasionally she will cum slightly before me, and when she feels me cumming, she immediately cums again. I think ejaculatory control plays a part as well. Enjoy!

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    when in a serious relationship, it happens i would say about 98% of the time, because we know each other's bodies so that makes it eady to gague what to do and when to do it to cum at the same time. with a new one as long as she cums that's all that matters. i think the better you know someone the easier it is to cum at the same time.

4. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

I think that simultaneous orgasm is just one of many pleasurable possibilities. For me, enjoying each other's asynchronous orgasm(s) can double the pleasure (triple it in mmf). And there is just something very special about giving her my undivided attention as she cums.

#4 B_bi_mmf, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  5. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Agreed with all the above. It's an amazing thing and it leaves you feeling like you know them better then anybody else ever could.

I like pleasing her first and foremost, of course, but it always seems to turn her on when she thinks of me cumming too, so it gets her off.

6. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

Not often since she usually cums like 12 times and me twice, if I'm lucky.

7. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a general rule, I try to hold off until she gets off. If either one of us is "cutting it close," as it were, whoever gets off first usually causes the other to climax in the process. So pretty often. I like it that way.

8. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    Dime a dozen, eh? Seriously, the thread is talking about cumming at the same time, not how many orgasms she has prior to that...12, 38, 95...doesn't matter...

9. Apollo1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never. When I was with my ex, there were a few times we came simultaneously. Ever since then, it hasn't happened. It takes me forever to cum, so usually, whoever I'm with will cum four or five times or more before I finally climax.

Blessings

10. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

No, this thread is about the number of times a man and woman orgasm during sex with each other. Please reread the thread topic.

11. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find that orgasms are best done separately. I think it's easier to enjoy your own orgasm that way, and then you also get the pleasure of watching your partner orgasm.

When two people try to orgasm at the same time, I believe it detracts from the full sexual experience.

If it happens naturally, then great, but trying to make it happen at the same time? Nah. :no:

12. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Depends on the girl. I had one that it just kept happening that way. Who knows, she could have been faking it. Its awesome when you could collapse together.

Most of the time with other women, we take turns. One girl would ride me when she wanted to cum so I know she never faked it. Sometimes she would want me to cum first and immediatley ride it as it starts going soft. She said that felt good for her. It was uncomfortable for me because she was riding me during my refractory period. But she could make herself cum quick.

Another woman had a weird way of getting off. She would get on top of me and grab my dick. Then she would rub it on her clit I guess and come hard while she laid on top of me. She would be so into it that she would squeeze my dick very hard where I would stand the pain so I would not ruin her cum. It was wierd because I was difficult for me to get inside her. It would take a while and I knew she was in pain half the time. She had a really small vagina.

Then I get to go.

13. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Wasn't necessarily meant to be how many times during one session, more so of how common is it period.

But either way, good responses. Yea I can see why trying to make it happen would be stressful, but its happened to us 5 times in a row.. naturally. So we're both kind of like ?!?! lol

14. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My sentiments exactly, though with one exception which I'll address at the end of this post.

I had one girlfriend whose body would react so dynamically to an orgasm that I would invariably cum along (so to speak) at the same time. Another lady who I knew (in the biblical sense) had a very tight pussy and when I would shoot semen into her it would always cause her to cum simultaneously. Other than those two I would say my experience with women has been that it has only happened about 10% of the time.

The one exception was a male suck buddy of mine. Our sessions were always 69 and we intentionally developed the technique of cumming at the same time, something that we both rather enjoyed.

15. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Never. But with my bf, more often than not. While we enjoy watching each other in the moment, one often triggers the other.

16. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

quite often, and when we do, multiple orgasms are more likely for her. she had never had an orgasm before we had sex, so I achieved or we achieved or ..oh whatever!!! i make her cum all over my cock, and her squeeze box has the same effect on me.

17. D_Caesar Titts

D_Caesar Titts New Member

lol, same boat here.

18. LotsOfFun1

LotsOfFun1 Member

Albums:
    In a good/deep relationship with some control on the man's side I consider this as a standard ;)

19. musclebare9

Gold Member

I don't think people are trying to change the subject when they mention multiple orgasms. They are just stating the facts. My wife and typically do let go about the same time. And as someone else said, one usually causes the other. Here is the part causing issues.... once my wife cums, she can continue and continue while I take a while to reload. So, yes we almost always cum together the first time but after that she gets a few bonuses before we can sync up again.

Draft saved Draft deleted