How often do you and your partner have sex?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wondering how often people in relationships-not fuckbuddies or one night stands-have sex. Once a week? Twice a week? 14 times a week?

Also, mention if you do not live with your significant other.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I live with my girlfriend. If we're both in town, at least once or twice per day.

Chrisv66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't live with my bf....about once a week to 10 days......I don't think he's got a big sexual appetite for me :(

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always state that I am the luckiest man alive. My wife goes down on me every single morning to wake me and every single night before bed, most of the time leading to our having sex. In addition we have several "planned" nights per week and usually 3 lunch dates per week, so we are looking at about 18-20 times per week, not counting exclusively oral sessions. We spend almost all of our time together and most of it I have either my dick or my tongue in her in some way.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf does not live with me. We do that by choice to give each other space. But she often travels with me to conferences and meetings around the world and then we shack up together. Typically we have sex daily, sometimes multiple times. However, she dislikes sex during her period. Then I will give her a massage and pedicure to soft music and just love her but without sexual innuendos. We have been together for 5 years now. I adore her.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf does not live with me. We do that by choice to give each other space. But she often travels with me to conferences and meetings around the world and then we shack up together. Typically we have sex daily, sometimes multiple times. However, she dislikes sex during her period. Then I will give her a massage and pedicure to soft music and just love her but without sexual innuendos. We have been together for 5 years now. I adore her.

Nice! After 5 years of that sounds like you two are doing something right.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been together 19 years, married for 15 of those and still having sex about 3 times a week. It would be more, but kids in the house prevent us from having morning sex.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somewhere between 8-12 times per week, give or take 1-2...Weve been together for around 5mo's.. Thats including BJ's.. Haha she obsessed with bj's, I guess I got lucky ;)

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once max 2 times a month.
When we were living apart - 12 years ago - once a 2 times a week.
Living together is in some way a passion killer.