How often do you and your partner have sex?

clandestine1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been married for going on 14 years. In the beginning, it was normal for 2-3 times a day, and that was for a few years. It's "slowed down" to approx once a day, sometimes 2 times a day here. We both have a very strong sex drive, and quite a strong "craving" for each other.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dont live with my gf but she stays here a lot, spends at least 2 nites a week normally at my place and ill normally spend 4 nites a month at her place. Most days its twice minimum, not counting off days. So id say at least 45-60 times a month

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not enough. I'm much higher sexed than my wife, even though she enjoys it when I can get her in the mood. When we were first married it was every day, sometimes twice a day. Now, I'm lucky if I get once a month. God that's depressing to put in writing.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend and i dont live together and we have such opposite schedules (like ships passing in the night), so when we have time to have sex we do...so about four times a week.

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Before my thyroide started to die and took my sex drive away, it was everyother day. Back then (5yrs ago) my hubby had a very high sex drive and I had none. It ended badly and we lived together as roommates untill a couple of months ago when we decited to try again. Now however, I have the very high sex drive (due to Wellbutrin) and he has none. He has very low testosterone now due to his disability and just shutting off his sex drive for so long. It's hard but we'll hold out 'till the testosterone theropy starts working and then we'll be right back up to everyother day again.

Last edited:

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not living together, but together about 4 nights a week. Normally twice before falling asleep, twice when we wake up, sometimes once in the middle of the night, and often once in the late afternoon. I'm mid 40s, she's mid 30s. Also, she's a stripper, and it takes her 1-2 days to wind down after working before wanting to have sex, or even be close.

For me, this is about the same rate as always with a steady girlfriend.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Were just into our third week. She doesn't live with me but already talking about that. The first week she gave me three blow jobs and last week we had sex four times. This week already four times. She is spending the weekend and says she's goin suck my cock twice a day.....Looking forward to it!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because of soreness issues, once every two or three days during the weekdays and (only if we're diligent about the recovery) about 2 or 3 times a day on the weekend.

Personally I'd loooove three or four times a day on the weekdays and 7 times or so a day on the weekend.

Scratch that, I'd love it once a day if it could last all day long.

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Easily all day. I easily average 10 orgasm a day and she's usually double that.

holy hell... thats one impressive figure.

i dont think my girlfrend could stand to be around me that long lol....

3 times a week on average - not that i am complaining, i am sure that there are worse off then me in this world..

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends.... some weeks every night.... other weeks... not at all... Im guessing an average of 3-4 times a week...

3-4 times a week would be nice, or at least every time we get together which is usually only 2-3 times a week, sometimes only once. And she never seems interested in more though her words tell me otherwise. I understand being tired, but hell, we haven't been together that long.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when the boy is out of town..... the sex blight is inhuman *sad lil horny emoticon goes here*

when the boy is home for a short time, say three weeks or less, is fuckfest 3000. we hump ourselves in an exhausted-haze. :biggrin:

when the boy is home-home.... daily monkey-sex. with filler snogging, dry humping and sleazy grope ups. when were not otherwise occupied, we're all tangled up together. is kinda like having a co-joined twin. only with orgasms.